Dim leaves the safety of Sherdog and does MMAInsiders podcast

dim_

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Shameless plug

One of the biggest topics in today’s UFC is their drug testing program with the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) and Jason Floyd is joined by Dim to discuss the program the UFC has with USADA.

Some of the topics discusses by Jason and Dave include Cris “Cyborg” Justino, Jon Jones, retroactive Therapeutic Use Exemption policy, IV ban and recent changes to UFC/USADA policy.

http://radioinfluence.com/2017/02/24/the-mma-insiders-episode-119/

If youve read any of my posts this wont really cover any new ground, much of what was discussed ive already said either here, on twitter or on my blog, but I would be remiss if I didnt at least post a link.

(And generally i much prefer writing to talking, talking i find to be exhausting and stressful :D)

Might have another one coming up, a fairly high profile one that im mulling o'er

hopefully you got what you wanted. good luck!

Shameless plug

One of the biggest topics in today’s UFC is their drug testing program with the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) and Jason Floyd is joined by Dim to discuss the program the UFC has with USADA.

Some of the topics discusses by Jason and Dave include Cris “Cyborg” Justino, Jon Jones, retroactive Therapeutic Use Exemption policy, IV ban and recent changes to UFC/USADA policy.

http://radioinfluence.com/2017/02/24/the-mma-insiders-episode-119/

If youve read any of my posts this wont really cover any new ground, much of what was discussed ive already said either here, on twitter or on my blog, but I would be remiss if I didnt at least post a link.

(And generally i much prefer writing to talking, talking i find to be exhausting and stressful :D)

Might have another one coming up, a fairly high profile one that im mulling o'er

I've never asked you this, but what do you think about Luke Thomas' general attitude towards USADA drug testing? The guy is a massive hater and is extremely negative and bitter about the entire program. He doesn't think it's at all effective, doesn't think the terms are fair, he believes it's an extreme example of violating personal safe space, and should just not exist etc.

I've never asked you this, but what do you think about Luke Thomas' general attitude towards USADA drug testing? The guy is a massive hater and is extremely negative and bitter about the entire program. He doesn't think it's at all effective, doesn't think the terms are fair, he believes it's an extreme example of violating personal safe space, and should just not exist etc.

He just thinks that because he's a Jon Jones nut hugger

What the fuck is dim?

Edit nm just saw TS name

hopefully you got what you wanted. good luck!

ive no idea what this means

There tend to be different kinds of people

those who want clean sport, know its ultimately impossible, but believe in doing what you can for clean athletes

those who want clean sport and actually think its possible

those who dont want clean sport

then theres luke

who thinks clean sport is impossible so why bother

that seems to be his logic, its impossible to have totally clean sport, its impossible to stop everyone from cheating, so why try.. And certainly testing people at 6am, watching them crap, banning them for two years for an aim that is ultimately impossible seems pointless and stupid.

there was a really good peice by Joe Lindsey yesterday http://cleansport.org/collective-voice/

its almost the polar opposite of what Luke Believes

"the definition of success has to be both relevant and achievable. Not to stop all cheaters. Not to eradicate doping. But to create a space where clean athletes are protected and valued and feel that hard work and talent and luck will be enough. If we can do that, we don’t have to stop every doper. The cheaters will exist, but they’ll be the anomaly, the outlier."

Luke thinks, if its not possible to catch all the cheats, then why even try

And sometimes I think Luke likes just saying the opposite of everyone else for effect

ive no idea what this means

method=get&s=jcvd.gif

he's got 1 heart. must be stuff of big leagues

I know you DIM!

MMA Insiders was my favorite podcast but it hasn't been the same since Sam Caplan left.

Nice interview. Thanx for sharing. I alwayz enjoy your input in these forumz

Does the OP not really post in the UFC section? I honestly don't recognize the name but he has a shitload of posts.

Back