Dillon Danis, with zero pro MMA fights on resume, says 'Bellator: NYC' will tank without him

who the fuck is this?
never heard this name in my life before.

Well, PPV might do better if they're able to put "Conor McGregor's buddy" on the posters and promos.

You know, nobody wants to see Conor lite.

Even Conor had to impress with Brimage in his first fight. If Dillon is such a draw, ppl would be turned up/streamed his bjj matches.

I say, just create a 1 fight card with him vs whomever and see how it sells. Give him his wish. Gosh.

You know, nobody wants to see Conor lite.

Even Conor had to impress with Brimage in his first fight. If Dillon is such a draw, ppl would be turned up/streamed his bjj matches.

I say, just create a 1 fight card with him vs whomever and see how it sells. Give him his wish. Gosh.

Gallagher is Conor lite. Dillon is a straight up wanna be. It's brutal.

Bit of advice, if you aren't good at talking shit, don't talk shit Dillon.

Its gonna tank cause Wand and Cheal are main-eventing

Let's stop giving this idiot anymore attention.

By posting you gave him more attention, something I am smart enough not to d...

....oh damn!

Gallagher is Conor lite. Dillon is a straight up wanna be. It's brutal.

Bit of advice, if you aren't good at talking shit, don't talk shit Dillon.

He has gotten so much attention off it.

By posting you gave him more attention, something I am smart enough not to d...

....oh damn!

He has gotten so much attention off it.
I agree. I see your point. I'm still indifferent about him at the end of the day. Won't watch a card just because he is on it. Won't turn an event away because he is on it.

Count me in on the "I'm only interested in case he loses" wagon.

Hard to believe I'm the same age as Dillon...

Can't wait till he loses his debut and shuts the fuck up. boy needs some hespect

I'm so sorry you have something in common with this clown. I hope he gets slept his first fight.

who the fuck is this?
never heard this name in my life before.

Then you're missing out. He's one of the best grapplers in the world and yet another of Bellator's top prospect signings. He could be champ one day.

This is the first im hearing of him.

I think Danis may be confusing being a great ticket seller with being a good PPV draw . The 2 are not the same. Sure, Danis may be able to pack his teammates, family, and general supporters into the Garden, however, he would not be able to bring in any significant contingent of PPV buyers. Look at Golovkin. You can take the guy to either coast of the US and diehard fans will pack the house to see that pugilistic wet dream. That said, the casuals have not bitten yet and his PPV numbers are still lacking. Just because you can fill seats does not mean you will racking in PPV's for Bellator.

Wish Danis well though. It would be a joy if he took to MMA like a natural.

LOL the guy is trying to make headlines and ironically being the butt of the joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back