Dillon Danis & Mansher Khera Suspended From Marcelo Garcia Jiu-Jitsu Gym

And i remember seeing threads and rumors from a messy breakup all the way to rumors of some sexual or verbal abuse.

I'm pretty sure you can find similar rumors in this thread about these guys being kicked out. It's not like Marcelo cleared the air on why they were asked to leave, he probably stirred the rumor mill if anything.

I really don't care, that's between them. I think Marcelo's hands are clean, he's one of the good guys IMO. I liked his speech but the way he carries himself speaks much louder.

Like I said.

There is no need to say anything IMO.

Why the need to explain yourself or attempt the control the public image?

I just think it is a cultural thing to make everything public etc...

I've been a student and close friend of Marcelo's for 10 years. In this situation, I'm not sure why the video was posted (I haven't bothered to ask).

However, it is not Marcelo's way to explain himself, "control" his public image, or is it a cultural thing for him. Through the years I have known him, there have been a handful of incidences where people have screwed him over (mma promotions, business dealings, etc), and he hasnt felt the need to make any of it public.

Jake Shields just beat Dillon Danis in OT. Anyone got the video?

Found it:

wrestling-fail-2.gif

anyone know where Dillon and Mansher have been training at since being kicked out?

anyone know where Dillon and Mansher have been training at since being kicked out?

with Robert Drysdale in Vegas
They are repping Zenith BJJ at Worlds

Also, on live tv Dillon was called for his wannabe persona that he has adopted since being around Mcgregor and the fighter, Steve Kozola, implied that this behaviour was shameful (cannot think of a proper adjective ATM) to Marcelo.

I cannot find the full in-cage call out

Timestamped (not the whole altercation)

I had VIP seats in Chicago and Dildo Anus walked right past me wearing his ridiculous sunglasses. What a douche

Probably the biggest name in grappling right now. The general consensus in the BJJ and MMA communities is that he will most definitely win the Bellator title eventually making his way to the #1 contender spot in the UFC.

Also, super humble guy on and off the mats. Has built a solid reputation for himself.

Lol. Did he even win a single match at World's this year? I know he just lost to a 110 year old Jake Shields a couple weeks back.

This video raised more questions than it answered IMO

Lol. Did he even win a single match at World's this year? I know he just lost to a 110 year old Jake Shields a couple weeks back.

He lost by a few seconds of riding time in OT, but controlled the match in regulation, and had a couple of tight choke attempts that Shields had to give up mount to escape. He even wrestled with Shields and had some nice counters. At Worlds he lost to Luis Panza and Lucas Hulk by points. He had his moments both matches, but hard to see him ever beating that level of competition at that weight class under that ruleset. Mansher Khera won a couple matches but lost by advantage to Otavio Souza in the quarterfinals after not being able to escape Souza's closed guard.

I had VIP seats in Chicago and Dildo Anus walked right past me wearing his ridiculous sunglasses. What a douche

I thought people on f12 had more class than to shit talk athletes over the internet, but i guess I was wrong.

Lol great input kin0mega... just curious, how have you stacked up against Panza, Lucas Hulk, Jake Shields and Lucas Rocha? Oh you don't even qualify to get the chance to fight them? Well surely you have slew of brown belt world titles to at least bolster your credibility, no?

I thought people on f12 had more class than to shit talk athletes over the internet, but i guess I was wrong.

Because if you're an athlete that means you can't possibly be a shit head? Get the fuck outta here fanboy

Lol great input kin0mega... just curious, how have you stacked up against Panza, Lucas Hulk, Jake Shields and Lucas Rocha? Oh you don't even qualify to get the chance to fight them? Well surely you have slew of brown belt world titles to at least bolster your credibility, no?

Time and time again it's easy to see why Vince McMahon is a billionaire, and his buddy Donald Trump is the President; pro wrestling heels never fail to bring out the rapturous ire of the American public.

Because if you're an athlete that means you can't possibly be a shit head? Get the fuck outta here fanboy

Not a fan of Dillon in the slightest, I just thought there was an unspoken rule on F12 of not shit talking guys you might meet on the mat one day. There's lots of guys I don't particularly like but I'd stop short of personal insults as the BJJ world is a very small one. I thought all the little shit talking keyboard warriors had been confined to the Heavies, but apparently not.

Out of interest what belt are you and who do you train under? Do you compete and have you ever competed anywhere near Dillon's level? Would you be willing to say any of this kind of stuff to his face at all?

Not a fan of Dillon in the slightest, I just thought there was an unspoken rule on F12 of not shit talking guys you might meet on the mat one day. There's lots of guys I don't particularly like but I'd stop short of personal insults as the BJJ world is a very small one. I thought all the little shit talking keyboard warriors had been confined to the Heavies, but apparently not.

Out of interest what belt are you and who do you train under? Do you compete and have you ever competed anywhere near Dillon's level? Would you be willing to say any of this kind of stuff to his face at all?

I have a black leather belt. And last time I checked I don't need a belt to voice or post my contempt for a shit head. And yes I'd tell him he's a douche too. Going by your reasoning, no one can have an opinion on any sport or game unless they compete at a pro level.

Again gtfo with your fanboyism. Maybe if Danis reads your post, he'll allow you to rub him down after a training session.

Last edited:
I have a black leather belt. And last time I checked I don't need a belt to voice or post my contempt for a shit head. And yes I'd tell him he's a douche too. Going by your reasoning, no one can have an opinion on any sport or game unless they compete at a pro level.

Again gtfo with your fanboyism. Maybe if Danis reads your post, he'll allow you to rub him down after a training session.

You sound like the kind of angry little keyboard warrior that chased all the good posters off this board.

Also surprise, surprise no belt, don't train and talking shit from your barstool or behind your keyboard or wherever. The playground level homophobia is real smart too, you're a real winner at life, I can tell.

Back