Dillon Danis declares himself the best grappler in MMA

I can think of several who had proven their worth more, both in mma and their original art. How about: khabib, ortega, maia, jacare, dc,romero, tonon and others....

He spent one year as a black belt competing, and was thrown out of his gym. This is pathetic reaching.

This is 100% his fault and his problem. His competitive credentials are still not up to his level of shit talking, which is also 100% his fault.

Is he a WW in Bellator? Give him Lima or Fitch next and lets see what happens.

It's completely silly to deny his grappling prowess.

He's a world-class submission grappler. In a pure sub-grappling sense, there are only a small handful of guys in MMA (most low-level) who are more *recently* accomplished on the world-stage than him.

Now, will he transition it effectively to MMA ala Maia or Werdum? Or less effectively like [pick whoever]?

That's the open question.

Ok, I'll play devil's advocate. Can he at least be considered very decent grappler, compared to other active Bellator WW's?

I play hate Conor (more hate his obnoxious fans) but I detest this fool. I think I might of prefered Rousey!

Ok I am going too far! 'Step back and breathe'

Anyhow, I do not like this guy one bit and would only cheer him on if he was punching Ronda in the snout.

Bring him to the UFC and feed him Brock! F..k the weight difference.

Tell Brock the more he beats him, the more vials of PEDs he receives.

Best grappler in MMA!! Yeah right son. Put down Conor's powder and behave.

Tonen is miles ahead of him. There are others as well..

The first time he crosses Dagestanis, Chechnyans or other Muslim fighters, if it turns out he really did call khabib a Muslim rat..... we'll see how that goes.

To be honest, you ALSO thought Connie could beat Khabib.

{<jordan}
What's even more embarrassing is he thought he'd KO Mayweather lmao.

The NSAC has officially murdered Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

Floyd is the best boxer, but on the 27th, Conor will be.

He would knock out Floyd Mayweather too.

Shut your fookin mouth. He's fighting Mayweather and he's going to detach his head from his shoulders.

Seems he's virtually wrong about everything.

<36>

Yes and his perfect grappling record (not) backs up his claim.

He has one fucking MMA fight against a guy with a losing record. In that fight he almost got KO'd by said guy with losing record and yet he declares himself the next MMA superstar?

He is like an upgraded version of this asshole:

MmoUPpk.jpg

Back