Dillon Danis calls out MoTownPhenom (and bets 100k he submits him)

Dildo Anus redefines the word moron. What a fucking poseur, unbelievable.

Stop giving this douche any attention.

If Dillon Danis couldn't strangle Kevin Lee in his sleep I have no idea why Dillon has been competing at ADCC level.
Randy Couture took Jacare to a draw after he was ADCC champ, and had taken the worlds at CBJJ
Its not unreasonable to think Lee could hold his own

I mean... ummmm. You know.. umm.

:)

Dillion is trying to put on this baller money fight personna. Wrong bro your a glorified BJJ mouthpiece.

Wow even Danis being realistic here and only challenging him to a grappling match. Lee would wreck his fucking life in a real fight

The dude just started MMA. I see a lot of salty haters bashing a new guy to the sport for not wanting to fight a veteran? Pathetic!

Lee should take it and knock his ass out anyway. It'll be on instagram so w/e LOL

I'm fairly sure he knows, point is you know too.... Which means it's working.
I never payed to see him fight so no, it's not working.

You think that's how it works....?

How sweet.

Pretty much. I don't know what he gains from people making fun of him here or destroying him on Twitter.

oh now that I realized, the only way to win is by submission. my bet is that there will be no winner

If you believe his words it's the highest contract in combat sports hystory.
Yeah well obviously I don't believe it, but I do bet it's more than he would have got as a BJJ prospect starting out his mma career, like it or loathe it, but his persona is getting him paid.

Yeah well obviously I don't believe it, but I do bet it's more than he would have got as a BJJ prospect starting out his mma career, like it or loathe it, but his persona is getting him paid.

Yeah. I guess I can't argue with that.

Danis is cringe. He makes up more shit than any fighter ive ever seen. The guy is a joke

Back