Dillon Danis calls out MoTownPhenom (and bets 100k he submits him)

... to an instagram fight ! <45>

LOL @ dollar bill stack phone and golden couch, pink snap and sunglasses indoors. <Lmaoo>

Lol @ assuming they're dollar bills just to hate on him when he clearly has money

Not sure who is more of a Conor wannabe - Danis or Gallagher

a fucking BJJ guy calling an MMA fighter to a roll and saying he can submit him. wow, very impressive
Lee said he rolled with Danis and said it was very one sided.. implying that he got the best of Danis. Danis saw the interview, and put the challenge out there. If Lee had not went on with more bs, like he tends to do in his interviews, then Danis wouldn't have put the challenge out there. Lee and Danis, are both Ferguson level odd balls in my opinion, but I don't believe the rolls were as one sided as Lee is portraying.

Kevin ragdolls Danis

Sure Danis has a deeper arsenal but good luck getting it off when Kevins fresh

How stupid is this Dillon guy, to not realise how embarassing he is?

Danis is essentially the physical manifestation of every Conor fans mentality on SD. So no he has no clue of how embarrassing he is.

Don't like Danis so much but I don't see the pb here. Lee said he beat him, so Danis made him put his money where his mouth were. No big deal, no salt needed.

Danis already fought on Bellator, technically both are MMA guys at this point.

Conor's bjj butt buddy.
yeah but who was a BJJ guy for years? and he was elite, afaik

I'd watch....

Time to put your money where your mouth is Kevin.

And I don't say that as a fan of Danis, coz i'm not, I just think if you make a claim like Lee did you better be willing to back it up...

"roll"

Isn't this guy a pro MMA fighter now? Fight Kevin Lee IRL or shut the fuck up with your pussy sport BJJ shit.

Kevin Lee via vicious living death ground and pound to Bolivian

he's under contract you retard

What a surprise Danis calls out another fighter that he has zero chance of actually fighting. He counts on fools like you to post about this nonsense for free publicity

I’m glad to hear he’s realistic with his expectations. In an MMA fight kev would kill his ass

Back