Dillon Danis bullied Mickey Gall

Well, when you act like a grappling god but never actually won ADCC or the Mundials at BB level, you can still brag about beating a random lesser ranked dude like Gall.

Hes getting beat by MMA fighters at his own game, he thinks he is going to take over mma.

Youre obviously a fan which is why you are sticking up for him
Mate Shields was a competitive grappler too, he's compete at the top level as well as having a much better wrestling base. Why do you keep arguing with me like I'm supporting Danis, I was more pointing out the fact you were wrong in mocking that he lost to Shields in the first place.

Shields best Maia ffs, is he shit too and unable to compete in MMA?

Danis has not been looking good as of late. Atm he is 18-16 and 3-7 in his last 10 matches. The guys he's been facing as of late are too much for him to handle.

As for him transferring to MMA, I'll have to see him fight before making a call on that. Training in a gym with good fighters doesn't make you a good fighter. His BJJ is solid, his wrestling is not too good, and there is no way to know about his stand up.

Stop saying this kind of nonsence please.. Like him or not,he is multiple time world champion,so his bjj game is legit as it gets.

If Danis can somehow get good at taking people down, sure he can be a good mma fighter. But I haven't seen any good takedowns from him.

the exact moment when Jones realized he needed roids to keep up with elite athletes like Matt Riddle.

LOL

To answer the topic, BJJ and MMA are very very different. Wrestling credentials are typically more telling about someone's potential in MMA.

Stop saying this kind of nonsence please.. Like him or not,he is multiple time world champion,so his bjj game is legit as it gets.
When did I ever say it wasn't? I simply said he has reached a point where the level of competition is a bit too much for him in his current state.

I criticized his wrestling which is something he has acknowledged isn't up to par. Never did I criticize his BJJ. There is stuff to criticize with it (as with everyone's skill set) but I never brought that up.

Like or dislike has nothing to do with it. His BJJ is solid, it has issues, but it is over all strong. His defense in particular is very good.

It's a done deal, now that Danis trains under boxing legend Owen Roddy, probably sparring beasts like Artem Lobov or even grandmaster Irish Edmond!

If Danis can somehow get good at taking people down, sure he can be a good mma fighter. But I haven't seen any good takedowns from him.

I think for him he needs to focus on training rather than trying to mimic Connor and be a bad boy. Yeah Connor did amazing things but he also had skills and proved it over time. For Danis all it did was get him kicked out of one of the best BJJ schools and now he's taking a huge slide, while still trying to talk like he's a bad boy. GTFO focus on your sport, stop trying to be someone else.

Danis is soft as hell and lives in a right area in NY. Tim Spriggs man handled him at worlds a couple yrs ago.

He won last year's PanAms but he never won a world championship at black belt level.

Mate Shields was a competitive grappler too, he's compete at the top level as well as having a much better wrestling base. Why do you keep arguing with me like I'm supporting Danis, I was more pointing out the fact you were wrong in mocking that he lost to Shields in the first place.

Shields best Maia ffs, is he shit too and unable to compete in MMA?
Comparing a dude that's got 2 title fights to a guy that hasn't fought mma.

Lmao please just fucking stop..

Shields can't grapple at all either lol .. oh wait yes he can.
So you fucking idiots are admitting he isn't even a top dog at his current sport yet he is going to dominate mma.

Just stop.

Comparing a dude that's got 2 title fights to a guy that hasn't fought mma.

Lmao please just fucking stop..

So you fucking idiots are admitting he isn't even a top dog at his current sport yet he is going to dominate mma.

Just stop.
Notice my responses are actually getting likes unlike yours? Take note it's because you're talking absolute shite.

Also you're completely avoiding my point, you said Danis would suck based on the fact he lost a grappling match to Shields, I proved that Shields is a top grappler and that it holds absolutely no baring on how Danis will do in MMA, and backed my own point by saying Damian Maia lost to Shields in MMA in a fight that was almost completely grappling based, so Shields is a world class grappler.

Just shut up you're making yourself look stupid.

aiXray-y_400x400.jpg

Admittedly i havent seen his pro wrestling but i have heard a lot of positive buzz

Riddle needs to take some steroids if he wants to be a pro wrestler, he is too lean man, needs to get jacked up add another 20 pounds of mass

Have you seen wwe wrestlers lately. With the wellnes policy their physiques are nowhere near what they used to be pre Benoit. Impact/Global Force on the other hand..

Back