Dillon Danis bullied Mickey Gall

I don't really follow sport jiujitsu, how are danis' wrestling skills? Wrestling is the measure in which you can judge if a bjj dude could possibly hang in MMA. If he has zero striking the only way they have a chance in MMA is if they have good wrestling. Unless they do the Ryan Hall routine.

And Matt Riddle should of been a champion..

1011528_550908861613268_2109493905_n.jpg
LOLOLOL

Riddle needs to take some steroids if he wants to be a pro wrestler, he is too lean man, needs to get jacked up add another 20 pounds of mass

You're probably right but he's been pretty successful so far, put on a couple high quality matches, and getting a lot of respect from the community, getting booked often.

For those that don't think Danis will have a successful career: the proof is in the pudding. The reason why Danis always wanted to transition to MMA was because he trained with the Miller brothers from the age of 15. In an old interview Miller mentioned Danis as a promising up and comer (no mention of Gall). An insider that sparred at the gym said Danis routinely out grappled Miller and Gall. Both have had successful MMA careers but have never been successful BJJ practitioners. It stands to reason that he will be able to transition easily to MMA especially with his background in BJJ, at 'Miller Bros MMA' and now 'SBG Ireland'.

UpsjgIt.png

Front row: a relative of tony ferguson and pettis, jim miller, and a relative of chad mendes and eddie alvarez

LOL just top he out did him in BJJ rolling, thats nothing, its MMA how is his striking?

Call me when Danis has more success in MMA than Gall.

Also Danis has been getting wrecked in BJJ lately. The Danaher Death Squad wreck him all day.

You say that like it's something to be ashamed of.
Considering his thing is "straight grappling" and shields is more of an MMA fighter (at least in recent years). Not ashamed but don't say you're going to beat up so and so when you cannot even beat an MMA fighter in your so-called chosen martial art.

He wouldn't be Bellator's highest paid fighter if he couldn't fight MMA.

You actually have to been paid to be considered the highest paid. I could say I'm richer than Bill Gates by that logic.

The only person Dillon Danis has ever bullied were the women who sold him his shitty wardrobe.

I guess now we know what happened to that douche macsby.

Riddle needs to take some steroids if he wants to be a pro wrestler, he is too lean man, needs to get jacked up add another 20 pounds of mass
Nah, pro wrestling is trending much more toward smaller guys these days. Sure you still have huge guys, but at this point there are a ton of fan favorites that are a similar size to or smaller than Riddle. Plus with his size he can actually move really well, it's part of why he's done so well there

Only just turned 24. Has been training with the Millers and most recently Conor McGregor. It's silly to think he hasn't been working on his striking in that time.
Have you seen his stand up sparring?. Its not that he is bad but he looks completely lost there and without any talent, even for a beginner. Imo he will not be able to overcome this big of a gap in skill. He will have a very hard time reaching Maias stand up skills. Imo even that is out of reach.

Look it up its someplace in the web.

Nah, pro wrestling is trending much more toward smaller guys these days. Sure you still have huge guys, but at this point there are a ton of fan favorites that are a similar size to or smaller than Riddle. Plus with his size he can actually move really well, it's part of why he's done so well there

Pretty much. People care more about skill in the ring and on the mic than a big guy with big muscles who can't move. Of course there's popular guys on both ends of the spectrum, but manlets seem to really be doing well in WWE these days. Daniel Bryan, seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, the dude who stomps on people's chest off the top rope.. all pretty much or just past manlet status, also all great wrestlers who are extremely popular.

Call me when Danis has more success in MMA than Gall.

Also Danis has been getting wrecked in BJJ lately. The Danaher Death Squad wreck him all day.

Danis hasn't been looking so good since he got kicked out of Marcelo's BJJ school.

Back