Dillon Danis: ‘Conor could beat Khabib in a grappling match’

He's not wrong khabib has shit for subs just holds people, it would be a draw or Conor win. ADCC is about subs not control or g and p

Dude ADCC is definitely not just about subs and is a tournament Khabib could excel at, because he can get on top of you and hold you there. Not sure you know how it’s scored. The reason why guys like Roger Gracie and Marcelo Garcia are legends, is because they were submitting monsters in this tournament, while everyone else was playing the points game.

Go watch his post fight interview in Bellator,the guy is maybe the most obnoxious fighter I have ever heard and that's saying a lot.He doesn't actually think that,he just says literally anything to the point where it's funny.

Why do people listen to what this idiot has to say???

Yeah, and Coker promised him an immediate shot at the winner of the middleweight tourney. Said he’s the biggest draw in Bellator History. is so famous, he can’t even walk down the street w/ out being mobbed by adoring fans. Could play for the NBA if he wanted… this kid is seriously F*cked!

This puto looks like a ninja warrior reject...

Snip20170815_3.png

You don’t get how these khabib fanboys work they have literally said that he can out grapple several fighters from different weight classes.

According to khabibi and Conor fanboys those two can walk on water and are the greatest thing since slice bread.

You get that?
What does that have to do with what I posted? I said it would take the best at his weight to beat him. The guy is really fucking good! And he could outgrapple many UFC WWs. Not all but many. He's used to grappling guys of that size.

He has lost before and can lose again to really REALLY good guys but the pool of guys that can beat him in his weight range is small.

He's not wrong khabib has shit for subs just holds people, it would be a draw or Conor win. ADCC is about subs not control or g and p

do you even have a clue what the fuck you are talking about? One of the greatest ADCC competitors ever was Ricardo Arona and he won most of his matches via points. Via control

Yoel is several weight classes above Khabib. I bet DC would do the same to Khabib. Cain too. Should we throw in Fedor as well?

Wtf is your point?
{<huh}
I don't think Khabib has had any issues with those 2 though, since he openly trains with them and they say he doesn't lose grappling exchanges. Which is crazy to think given those 2's credentials. Khabib is just an animal.

What does that have to do with what I posted? I said it would take the best at his weight to beat him. The guy is really fucking good! And he could outgrapple many UFC WWs. Not all but many. He's used to grappling guys of that size.

He has lost before and can lose again to really REALLY good guys but the pool of guys that can beat him in his weight range is small.
When I quoted you you never mentioned anything about weight class pal.

If you meant to imply “in his own weight class” well then it’s all good my bad but most of these khabibi fanboys ar delusional as fuuck.

Go back and take a look

It's almost as if you're talking out of your ass instead of your mouth, teach me that trick please.

Last edited:
I don't think Khabib has had any issues with those 2 though, since he openly trains with them and they say he doesn't lose grappling exchanges. Which is crazy to think given those 2's credentials. Khabib is just an animal.
DC is also just a really nice guy and will talk his boy up. Skillwise DC might actually believe that Khabib is a better grappler but in practice DC isn't going 100% for obvious reasons. Still impressive.

When I quoted you you never mentioned anything about weight class pal.

If you meant to imply “in his own weight class” well then it’s all good my bad but most of these khabibi fanboys ar delusional as fuuck.

Go back and take a look
I didn't think I needed to specify that Khabib wouldn't be jumping up to grapple at 200+ lbs.

But whatever. It's all good.

Yoel is several weight classes above Khabib. I bet DC would do the same to Khabib. Cain too. Should we throw in Fedor as well?

Wtf is your point?
{<huh}

Not saying DC can’t/wouldn’t rag doll him, but DC in a Q&A leading up to the Stipe fight said that Khabib would beat him in a straight grappling contest. I think Khabib is truly one of the world’s best grapplers. He has submission skills and great technique when it comes to both wrestling and judo.

Not saying DC can’t/wouldn’t rag doll him, but DC in a Q&A leading up to the Stipe fight said that Khabib would beat him in a straight grappling contest. I think Khabib is truly one of the world’s best grapplers. He has submission skills and great technique when it comes to both wrestling and judo.
I think if size was equal they would. And ai think that's what DC meant. Skill wise Khabib might be the best grappler at AKA which is insane. But in practice, size plays a part in victory when skill is near equal.

Very stupid thing to say, although I believe Conor to have decent escapes/rolls and scrambles but his shot against Kabib is striking not grappling and to say such a thing shows the arrogance of Conor’s yes men

DC is also just a really nice guy and will talk his boy up. Skillwise DC might actually believe that Khabib is a better grappler but in practice DC isn't going 100% for obvious reasons. Still impressive.
The people from AKA aren't going 100%? I don't know man. I know people talk to hype their boys up..but that's more of the Dillon situation. They've been saying Khabib is rolling with them and Luke for a LONG time.

I think if size was equal they would. And ai think that's what DC meant. Skill wise Khabib might be the best grappler at AKA which is insane. But in practice, size plays a part in victory when skill is near equal.

Funny, Khabib says Islam is the best grappler at AKA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back