Dillon "Cringe Master" Danis will face Jake Shields at SUG4

He thinks he's cool calling guys by their government names like he's some kind of boss or something, I hope Shields rips this guys head off

Danis deserves our sympathies. It's pretty pathetic when you're so empty inside that you have to copy every facet of your persona from someone else.

Do you think Danis submits Shields?
Do you think that Dillon isn't capable of do that? ... Based on your first post, it looks like you're underestimating the guy, that actually has a legit chance on submit Jake.

Do you think that Dillon isn't capable of do that? ... Based on your first post, it looks like you're underestimating the guy, actually has a legit chance on submit Jake.
No. My first post was based on my dislike for the way the guy has been acting. I WANT him to get choked out.

I really don't know much about his skills, or how his grappling matches up against Shields.

That's a very anti Sherdog statement.
Perhaps, but two ferocious fighters named Nacho and Steven once met on the battlefield in glorious combat hoping to win glory.

Though their battlefield was a dusty alleyway, and their glory was a bag of stale tortilla chips I believe an obvious comparison can be drawn.

Steven and Nacho formed an effective partnership, and an incredible friendship. I just hope that these two can do the same.

No. My first post was based on my dislike for the way the guy has been acting. I WANT him to get choked out.

I really don't know much about his skills, or how his grappling matches up against Shields.
I know you disliked the guy. I think you will dislike him even more in a near future, cause at least, towards grappling topics, he's legit.

Of course.
latest

On Ariel's show when Danis had to actually talk instead of fabricate Instagram captions he showed himself for what he is, the personality of a wooden plank.

Am I the only one that read the title with an Irish accent ? :D

This dude might have a shot cause Jake is old as fuck.

It's all good. I hope they make him face Paul Harris in his MMA debut.

Fuck this guy, he is writing to many cheques and one of them is gonna bounce. Highest paid Bellator athlete, right........

We'll see ABOUT that....I always give Jake shit about the way he the way he throws fisticuffs but on the ground , he's still one of the best jj-practitioners in the world

Danis is such a douche...

I'm hoping for a Shields victory via coffee and laptop combo...

Shields would decision him, but this will probably go to a draw.

Back