Dillian Whyte vs Luis Ortiz WBC title eliminator deal done.(Mod Edit: Whyte vs Parker confirmed)

Whyte will be an underdog

I will bet on whyte

Whyte will win

Ill make money

Thats how it will go.

In all honesty. Its a good fight

Fuck ya. Good fight.

This is a really good fight, should be fun.

There are going to be some awesome exchanges inside. I cant wait.

Cool. Ortiz looked good against Wilder, but Wilder gon' Wilder, so I'm not sure what to make of Ortiz at this late stage of his career. If Whyte pops him, will it have nearly the effect? And coming right off the Wilder KO how is Ortiz's chin going to be?

Fun fight!! In my mind Ortiz is the favorite but Whyte is live dog.

Press conference today is to confirm Whyte vs Parker, prob july after the world cup

So much for this.

Got excited when I saw the thread title. Then I read it's not going to be probably Whyte vs. Parker. FFS Parker is going to stink out the joint again with his negative boxing.

Yea sorry to all. It was looking like it was Ortiz but it's going to be parker.

Parker is facing Jennings though?
No he's not. It's now confirmed that whyte will fight parker July 28th.

I was a bit early with this news. Should probably have waited til today as dillian had a press conference today.

Whyte will wanna put down parker to try an prove he's better than AJ an put that fight back on the map.
Should be entertaining.

Think I would of been more excited for the Whyte vs Ortiz fight you promised lol.

But I'll take this one, Parker needs to put on a better show though than he did against AJ, he got pushed out the game in his last fight.

so is ortiz going to fight someone else?

not really a fan of The High Blood Pressured One, but i definitely would've watched him fight whyte.

Back