Dillian Whyte Vs. Lucas Browne on HBO

Wilder would smash Whyte like a bug.

yeah Browne sucks. This dude was losing like every round to a dinosaur in Chagaev. And now he has no PEDs. Nobody should have expected anything from him.

And yet...

BRowne looked good when he beat chagaev. Maybe you all right him off too easily. I think he will bring a good fight.

Never really been impressed with Whyte, he struggled with Chisora which to me, tells you a lot about him.

Seems like he doesnt have great power, technique or overall skills and kind of rides on the back of landing one punch against Joshua, watch that fight back, Whyte gets a beating

He might not be good but he certainly isn’t a can.

Hahaha...

Credit where credit is due though...

i think that this is similar to what happened to jones jr

http://philboxing.com/news/story-32215.html

imo, browne, hes a ped cheat and now thats hes clean he probably gets his ass beat

Maybe Clenelo Alvaroids is next!

Oh look they sold out the o2 arena!

That means neither of them should ever fight Wilder because they can sell arenas on their own! Right! mates! chaps!

Fuck outta here.
What? Is this an attempt at sarcasm?

Decent but one sided fight. Dillyan isn't that bad. He's not great either. I'd still be interested to see him vs wilder for sure. I'd think Deontay knocks him out but who knows.

That knock out tonight was brutal as fuck. Holy moly.

What? Is this an attempt at sarcasm?

AJs ducking wilder apparently because he’s not shouting about who he fights after Parker on Saturday? This is how fights appear to be made according to some

Decent but one sided fight. Dillyan isn't that bad. He's not great either. I'd still be interested to see him vs wilder for sure. I'd think Deontay knocks him out but who knows.

That knock out tonight was brutal as fuck. Holy moly.

I agree. He’s average but he’s aggressive, durable and bangs. People giving him zero chance in a rematch with AJ or against wilder are overestimating these fighters. They’ve got flaws and could easily come unstuck against whyte if they don’t take him seriously. Joshua nearly did, and Whyte is a better fighter now

AJs ducking wilder apparently because he’s not shouting about who he fights after Parker on Saturday? This is how fights appear to be made according to some
Hahaha.

No.

I'm not saying people are exactly sleeping on white but he does bring a lot to the table. Decent boxing skills. Durable as fuck. Like a to have a war. In a trade I can see him putting one on Deontay as his defence is very poor.

However he's not the same calibre of fighter Ortiz was. I don't think he'll beat Deontay but he will be game. And it will be interesting.

Do people really think AJ is ducking wilder and not just trying to our himself inn the most advantagoues position for a money fight.

I think it's mad to say aj is ducking Deontay. Aj knows theres way more money in this.

Deontay is 100% the b side. Only the fact he's American weighs in his favour. Do casuals even know who aj is in America?

No idea why Browne came in so heavy. Looked like he was underwater from the begining. Disgraceful effort...

I agree. He’s average but he’s aggressive, durable and bangs. People giving him zero chance in a rematch with AJ or against wilder are overestimating these fighters. They’ve got flaws and could easily come unstuck against whyte if they don’t take him seriously. Joshua nearly did, and Whyte is a better fighter now

He’s a better boxer than Wilder imo, but as we know, all Wilder needs is one punch. Whyte has a granite chin though so could be an interesting match up.

No idea why Browne came in so heavy. Looked like he was underwater from the begining. Disgraceful effort...

e540dadacb2f7e5834f1bd4857838ffa.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Get Wilder vs Whyte and Joshua (should he win) vs Miller in the States on the same card then after a couple of brutal knockouts get Wilder vs Joshua in Vegas.
Sounds like a good road map and likely what Hearn has envisioned.

I guess one sided ass beatings are entertaining in some way.

the fight was god awful. But the KO was satisfying.

Hard to really know what to think of Whyte at this point. I only seen this fight, and his fight with Joshua. I mean, he obviously has power and took some decent punches. He reminds me of Big Baby. I think he can beat this tier of fighter, someone like Chris Arreola... but might start to falter against someone like Luis Ortiz, Povetkin, or even someone like Jennings.

With Tony Thompson, and others now retired... it is hard to know who the real gate keepers are. Browne offered nothing last night as a measuring stick

What ever was Lucas Browne thinking in terms of defence

What a ko from Whyte

Much better performance than of recent form

Only got time to watch the fight last night but that KO was frightening. Browne was out cold for 5 minutes.

Lucas Browne will now most likely fight the heavyweight from my gym and that'll be the end of his career

Back