Dillian Whyte Vs. Lucas Browne on HBO

The drink in question has now been banned and had the stimulant MHA in it. The stimulant is a mild PED and not worth taking for the risk of testing positive. I believe Dillian just didn't bother to check the label because this is an off the shelf item. Dumb but not deliberate cheating by my reckoning. The drink in question has now been banned from sale in the UK.

i think that this is similar to what happened to jones jr

http://philboxing.com/news/story-32215.html

imo, browne, hes a ped cheat and now thats hes clean he probably gets his ass beat

Couldnt the brother have just said that to reduce the ban? I never trust these "spiked drink" stories.
I suppose it's possible as his brother was in prison at the time. But stanozolol is a bit of a strange steroid to take if you are a boxer as it's got a reputation for making the tendons weaker. And the amount he tested positive for was very low.

Here's the weigh in. At what european time starts the fight?

Browne is a can.

Whyte better whoop his ass with as much as hes been talked up since the AJ fight.

We’ll see if theyre still so eager to get in the ring with Wilder.

Is this the same Lucas Browne that KOd Chagaev?

Stop chatting shit

Anyone watching this?

Dereck Chisora just KOd some walking French fat punchbag in two rounds.

David Haye is one of the presenters saying Chisora after asked for Daniel Dubois but for four times the purse he got versus Klitschko.

What’s the deal with Callum Johnson being so inactive for years?

What’s the deal with Callum Johnson being so inactive for years?

Good question. Haye just said he's been keeping active in the gym. Edit - His Dad died so that would affect anyone.

Hope so for his sake cos Buglioni has been active and is decent. I think he'll not get past Euro level but is a good test for anyone.

Some decent fights on this card.

Yep. Johnson's been training.

Slightly early but understandable finish. Maybe one more exchange.

Buglioni was wide open - was going to get starched, so good stoppage. Joe Gallagher was losing it in there.

Yeah, I could see that happening. Him doing a funny dance made it look much worse. His legs looked fine just after.

Gallagher was pleased since his other fighter just got KOd in two about twenty minutes before..

Lewis Ritson looks pretty good. Will keep an eye on him in the future.

I believe I saw his last fight too and it was good entertainment.

I’m on the way home now, I don’t think I’ll make it

I’m on the way home now, I don’t think I’ll make it

Broadcast is an hour and fifteen minutes and doesn't start for 5 more minutes, how far away are you?

Boxing After Dark, Whyte vs Browne up next they just said. Seems funny given it's 6PM here in the east, even.

Back