DILLASNAKE!!!

Pretty much. If Cody didn't try and go for the kill, we would see a different outcome.

Yeah, you could see it when Cody thought he 'hurted' TJ and he just went ape shit, throwing wild pucnhes and just trying to knock his head off. While TJ just stays composed and picks his shot carefully. Such a shame because Cody has so much potential if he chooses to fight with his brain, instead with his emotions.

Dom is gonna knock rogan out behind the scenes.

haha what I was thinking too. Nice way for Rogan to slip that in there and I agree with him. Dom got a gifted decision when they fought.

It’s the weirdest thing to me.. Cody is doing fine/ winning the round.. why not mix it up.. why not try for a takedown??

GSP made a career/ become the GOAT for his ability and WILLINGNESS to mix things up...

Fighters greatest downfall is not being willing to allow themselves to be mixed martial artists.. very strange to me.. I get going with what got you to the dance, but sometimes it just makes too much sense.. idk.. i probably don’t know shit.. just frustrated to watch

Back