Dillasnake : I'm going to ruin Cody's career

It's not about defending your title against Joe Soto.It's about defending your title on such a short notice against any fighter.Seems like you are too dumb to understand this.

First, its not that tough when "any" fighter is Joe Soto. People get all bent out of shape when DC includes Anderson Silva in his list of conquests, and here you are using Joe Soto, shame.

I wouldn't throw around the word dumb when you are arguing a fight with Joe Soto even on 3 hours notice instead of 3 days over rides the fact that TJ who cried about how unfair it was when he wasn't getting a title shot won the title again and the only fight he wanted was a smaller fighter in a division he has never fought in. 2 guys in his division that have victories over him, doesn't want either of them. Not Marlon. Not Rivera either. He doesn't want to test himself, he wants low risk fights. He was forced to take the rematch against Cody and I wouldn't be surprised if they gave him a choice and he chose Cody because he thinks he can beat him based on the last fight. That is a deep division and he doesn't want any part of it. In a couple weeks we will either hear him cry about Mouse, or cry that he deserves an immediate rematch.

And to go back to your earlier question. If not liking him because of what I just said, or that he complained to his coaches on TUF that they should be giving him easier fights so he was fresh for the finals because he was the best fighter in the house, or that he has a reputation for hurting his training partners, jumping camps for $$ (which is fine, if you are honest about it), leading the charge for unionization, until he got a title and now he won't even admit he has heard of Project Spearhead when asked, jumping into the face of and yelling at a guy he just knocked out makes me a hater. Yah, I'm a Tyler Jeffery Hater.

That being said his record is his record regardless of what I think of him personally. He is a 2 time Bantamweight champion who has not a single impressive title defense on his resume. His division is stacked, and he is calling out a smaller fighter. He has never fought Marlon or Rivera. He has never beaten Cruz or Dodson. He is 1-1 with Asuncao. This rematch with Cody is silly, but no more ridiculous than him trying to fight MM rather than defend his title against any of those 5 I mentioned.

TJ who cried about how unfair it was when he wasn't getting a title shot
Because it was unfair! He lost a fight where a lot of people scored for him and beat two top 5 fighters and yet number 5 ranked Cody was the one who got the title shot instead of him.

the only fight he wanted was a smaller fighter in a division he has never fought in
Is it a bad thing to test yourself against pound for pound number one? I don't think so

2 guys in his division that have victories over him, doesn't want either of them
TJ lost an early stoppage in the TUF finale to Dodson because of Herb Dean.It was an early stoppage.Also Dodson is seventh ranked in the division.Once he earns his title shot TJ can whoop him this time around.

Just because TJ isn't calling out Dom doesn't mean he is ducking from Dom.TJ is now going after Demetrious Johnson who is p4p number 1.Also a quick question.Did you bitch about Dom not giving TJ a rematch in spite of all those callouts?

He doesn't want to test himself, he wants low risk fights.
Defending his title against Barao isn't risky? Seriously do you know TJ for like 1 year?

he complained to his coaches on TUF that they should be giving him easier fights so he was fresh for the finals because he was the best fighter in the house
Don't know anything about this so no comment

or that he has a reputation for hurting his training partners
He admitted he has anger problems.I can respect that.But still it's a dick move.

jumping into the face of and yelling at a guy he just knocked out makes me a hater
Do you think he would still do that if Cody wasn't such a dickhead to him?

That being said his record is his record regardless of what I think of him personally. He is a 2 time Bantamweight champion who has not a single impressive title defense on his resume. His division is stacked, and he is calling out a smaller fighter. He has never fought Marlon or Rivera. He has never beaten Cruz or Dodson. He is 1-1 with Asuncao. This rematch with Cody is silly, but no more ridiculous than him trying to fight MM rather than defend his title against any of those 5 I mentioned.
-TJ lost an early stoppage in the TUF finale to Dodson because of Herb Dean like i said. Got robbed against Assuncao in a title eliminator, but got his rightful spot back after Assuncao got injured, and then beat the fuck out of Barao in a fight everyone doubted him.

-Because of Barao's streak, TJ had to fight him a second time, but ended up having to fight Soto on short notice because of Barao and no one else, and Soto was the best bantamweight on the card at the time on literally a day's notice, then rebooked the Barao fight and whooped him again. After that, he had to do the unification fight with Cruz that could easily have been scored in his favor.

-Then when he wasn't champion but could have been if it swung in his favor, he was fighting the actual number 1 contenders while Cruz settled his TAM grudge-fest against lower ranked opponents. TJ took on Assuncao, who still hadn't lost his top contender consideration despite fighting a few times since 'beating' TJ the first time and on a 7 fight win streak, as well as completely shutting down heavy-handed Lineker who was technically the number 1 contender at flyweight (if he could actually make the weight) before getting a 4 fight win streak at bantam as well.

-In the meantime, Dom got schooled hard by Garbrandt, who TJ came in against and fucked up with a headkick before knocking him the fuck out.

Because it was unfair! He lost a fight where a lot of people scored for him and beat two top 5 fighters and yet number 5 ranked Cody was the one who got the title shot instead of him.

Is it a bad thing to test yourself against pound for pound number one? I don't think so

TJ lost an early stoppage in the TUF finale to Dodson because of Herb Dean.It was an early stoppage.Also Dodson is seventh ranked in the division.Once he earns his title shot TJ can whoop him this time around.

Just because TJ isn't calling out Dom doesn't mean he is ducking from Dom.TJ is now going after Demetrious Johnson who is p4p number 1.Also a quick question.Did you bitch about Dom not giving TJ a rematch in spite of all those callouts?

Defending his title against Barao isn't risky? Seriously do you know TJ for like 1 year?

He admitted he has anger problems.I can respect that.But still it's a dick move.

-TJ lost an early stoppage in the TUF finale to Dodson because of Herb Dean like i said. Got robbed against Assuncao in a title eliminator, but got his rightful spot back after Assuncao got injured, and then beat the fuck out of Barao in a fight everyone doubted him.

-Because of Barao's streak, TJ had to fight him a second time, but ended up having to fight Soto on short notice because of Barao and no one else, and Soto was the best bantamweight on the card at the time on literally a day's notice, then rebooked the Barao fight and whooped him again. After that, he had to do the unification fight with Cruz that could easily have been scored in his favor.

-Then when he wasn't champion but could have been if it swung in his favor, he was fighting the actual number 1 contenders while Cruz settled his TAM grudge-fest against lower ranked opponents. TJ took on Assuncao, who still hadn't lost his top contender consideration despite fighting a few times since 'beating' TJ the first time and on a 7 fight win streak, as well as completely shutting down heavy-handed Lineker who was technically the number 1 contender at flyweight (if he could actually make the weight) before getting a 4 fight win streak at bantam as well.

-In the meantime, Dom got schooled hard by Garbrandt, who TJ came in against and fucked up with a headkick before knocking him the fuck out.

Even in your defense of him, it’s whining. Herb Dean screwed him. The Judges screwed him. He lost. Enough with that. I don’t know what it is with you Dillashaw and Gus fans and your should of’s and could of’s.

I give TJ credit for beating Barao. But the rematch, meh. Barao was a shell of his former self. He is a poster child for USADA.

Is it too much really to ask a champion to be a champion? Defend his title? Stand in that octogan after beating Cody and say, Marlon, Jimmie, Dom, your in my world now. Come and get the king. But nope. He will talk about a smaller fighter in a division he has never fought in.

You notice how many people only refer to MM as the p4p best when they are defending TJ gunning for him. Otherwise he is a manlet who has beaten no one.

I give TJ credit for beating Barao. But the rematch, meh. Barao was a shell of his former self. He is a poster child for USADA.
Stop with the excuses.Barao started to look like shit in the Gagnon fight which was before USADA.TJ took his soul.

Is it too much really to ask a champion to be a champion? Defend his title? Stand in that octogan after beating Cody and say, Marlon, Jimmie, Dom, your in my world now. Come and get the king. But nope. He will talk about a smaller fighter in a division he has never fought in.
That smaller guy is the pound for pound number one.Would be a huge accomplishment to beat DJ for him.

You notice how many people only refer to MM as the p4p best when they are defending TJ gunning for him. Otherwise he is a manlet who has beaten no one.
He has beaten some good fighters but mostly cans.But still the p4p number one.

Even in your defense of him, it’s whining. Herb Dean screwed him. The Judges screwed him. He lost. Enough with that. I don’t know what it is with you Dillashaw and Gus fans and your should of’s and could of’s.
It's not whining.Many people agree the fight was stopped early.Many people believe TJ won that fight.

Wait.So you are complaning about TJ not calling out to Dom now that he is the champ right? Did you also complain about Dom refusing to give TJ a rematch after all these callouts when Dom was the champ or are you just a TJ hater?

Dom WON that fight !!
Obviously he won't see any need to fight someone he already beat!

TJ LOST that fight!
And instead of calling out Dom to AVENGE that fight, he called out DJ (a guy in a lower division).

You seem to be trying hard not to see the logic of it all.
Question is: are you that stupid or you are just so desperately trying to defend TJ that you rather sound stupid than agree with common sense?
And I don't think you are THAT stupid...

Hey man, I noticed you didn’t include what TJ’s asshole smells like in that mess. Clear it up for us, thanks.

Dom WON that fight !!
Obviously he won't see any need to fight someone he already beat!

TJ LOST that fight!
And instead of calling out Dom to AVENGE that fight, he called out DJ (a guy in a lower division).

You seem to be trying hard not to see the logic of it all.
Question is: are you that stupid or you are just so desperately trying to defend TJ that you rather sound stupid than agree with common sense?
And I don't think you are THAT stupid...
A lot of fans,professional fighters,even Dana and Lorenzo thought TJ won that damn fight

So you don't think Dom ducked TJ by saying ''I don't need to prove anything to him'' even though many people thought he lost the fight but think TJ ducks from Dom because he doesn't call out Dom.Holy shit you are stupid.Or just biased as fuck

Last edited:
Stop with the excuses.Barao started to look like shit in the Gagnon fight which was before USADA.TJ took his soul.

That smaller guy is the pound for pound number one.Would be a huge accomplishment to beat DJ for him.

He has beaten some good fighters but mostly cans.But still the p4p number one.

It's not whining.Many people agree the fight was stopped early.Many people believe TJ won that fight.

Ok, whoever took his soul, Barao was soulless for the rematch. Doesn’t really matter why.

I have no problem with MM going up to fight TJ for the bantamweight title. He has cleaned out his division, after this fight if he wins, twice. I have a HUGE problem with a champ with only one title defense (if he beats Cody) and many, legitimate high level contenders waiting going to another weight class. If he wants to go down, great. Vacate and go. Otherwise, be a champion and defend your title.

Yes. Many whiners agree it was stopped early and that he beat Dom. However I checked the record book and it appears those whiners are wrong. He in fact did get stopped by Dodson and lost to Dom.

A lot of fans,professional fighters,even Dana and Lorenzo thought TJ won that damn fight

So you don't think Dom ducked TJ by saying ''I don't need to prove anything to him'' even though many people thought he lost the fight but think TJ ducks from Dom because he doesn't call out Dom.Holy shit you are stupid.

I don’t think anyone said he is ducking him. We are saying that TJ is showing no interest in avenging that lost. I don’t think Dom would say he is the number on contender now that he is cleared to fight. However, I guarantee you that as long as TJ has that belt, you will never hear Dom’s name from his lips.

I have no problem with MM going up to fight TJ for the bantamweight title. He has cleaned out his division, after this fight if he wins, twice. I have a HUGE problem with a champ with only one title defense (if he beats Cody) and many, legitimate high level contenders waiting going to another weight class. If he wants to go down, great. Vacate and go. Otherwise, be a champion and defend your title.
One question again.Did you bitch like that when Dom decided to fight old man Faber instead of giving a rematch to TJ after a close fight? You probably didn't.You also probably didn't bitch when number 5 ranked Cody got the title shot instead of TJ.You are just biased as fuck.

Yes. Many whiners agree it was stopped early and that he beat Dom. However I checked the record book and it appears those whiners are wrong. He in fact did get stopped by Dodson and lost to Dom.
Nobody denies he got stopped by Dodson and lost to Dom officialy.A lot of people scored that fight for TJ therefore he didn't win the fight convincingly.

I don’t think Dom would say he is the number on contender now that he is cleared to fight
He didn't say that but he said he should get the title shot after TJ vs Cody.What fucking bitch he is.He made TJ beat two top 5 contenders to get a title shot after a very close fight but wants an immediated rematch after an ass whooping.

However, I guarantee you that as long as TJ has that belt, you will never hear Dom’s name from his lips.
Dom didn't have any intention to rematch TJ as well despite how close the fight was.I can play that game all day long.

Big fan of Dom's. But if TJ beats Cody and fights Marlon next, you won't hear a peep out of me. Running to 125 though is unacceptable.

So you don't think Dom ducked TJ by saying ''I don't need to prove anything to him'' even though many people thought he lost the fight but think TJ ducks from Dom because he doesn't call out Dom.Holy shit you are stupid.

Dang, kid.

It doesn't matter who THINKS TJ won.
It matters that the judges gave Dom the win
it matters that in their records, Dom has a WIN and TJ has a LOSS.

How much more you will try to justify the fact TJ is ducking Dom by calling out ANYONE while being very quiet about Dom?

And again, calling Dom when he was not the champ is obviously not the same thing as now.

BTW, Dom is cleared to fight... did you notice he called for the winner of TJ & Cody?
Very different than TJ...

It matters that the judges gave Dom the win
it matters that in their records, Dom has a WIN and TJ has a LOSS.
Kind of true sadly.Diego Sanchez won against Pearson just because judges scored for him.

How much more you will try to justify the fact TJ is ducking Dom by calling out ANYONE while being very quiet about Dom?
How much more you will try to ignore the fact Cruz ducked TJ by saying ''I don't need to prove anything to him'' after all these callouts and having a close fight with TJ and choosing to fight old man Faber and number 5 ranked Cody instead of fighting number 1 contender TJ?

BTW, Dom is cleared to fight... did you notice he called for the winner of TJ & Cody?
Very different than TJ...
Yea he is a bitch for it.He made TJ beat two top 5 contenders to get a title shot after a very close fight but wants an immediate title shot after an ass whooping and pulling out of a fight.

Nice. Completely sidestep the fact that you're a nothing who wouldn't ever run your mouth to me in actual life and just post some idiotic "triggered" gif. Cowardly and stupid.

Only idiots get mad at the internet.

Kind of true sadly.Diego Sanchez won against Pearson just because judges scored for him.
It happens a lot.
And claiming "but he won" does not matter.
The records reflect the judges decision, and that is final.

How much more you will try to ignore the fact Cruz ducked TJ by saying ''I don't need to prove anything to him'' after all these callouts and having a close fight with TJ and choosing to fight old man Faber and number 5 ranked Cody instead of fighting number 1 contender TJ?
You seem to be stuck here.
Again, DOm has the W in his column. Obviously he does not need to "avenge" anything.

Yea he is a bitch for it.He made TJ beat two top 5 contenders to get a title shot after a very close fight but wants an immediate title shot after an ass whooping and pulling out of a fight.
Well, TJ wanted a title shot right after he lost.
Cody wants ones as well.
That's natural.

The difference here is that Dom won the first fight. TJ should be looking to avenge that L on his record.
Worse, if he thinks he should have won, more of a reason to try and do this again.
And him having the belt makes Dom want to fight him, so it is perfect opportunity. Though TJ is just not asking for it now that he has the power to ask for it.

Dom won the fight. That is different than a lot of people thought he won the fight. You keep acting like they are even in this and they are not. Dom has set the standard for bantamweights winning both the WEC and the UFC titles. He has lost only twice in 13 years. Head to head he beat TJ. He has a stronger claim to a title shot than TJ did.

By the way, you keep crying about TJ having to take two fights to get a title fight after he lost it. Dom never even lost his title, it was stripped due to injury and he didn't walk back into a title fight either. He came back and destroyed Mizugaki in the first to EARN a shot at the title he never lost.

Back