Dillasnake : I'm going to ruin Cody's career

TJ won two fights against top 5 contenders back to back to get a title shot.Let Dom fight Moraes and if he wins he gets his TS.Also he would have a right to demand a title shot against Cody if the fight was controversial.

So in summary TJ can do whatever he wants and it’s a-ok with mirellale.

I’m not sure why we are even fighting about this. You seem completely happy with a lot of people thinking TJ won and I am completely happy with Dom getting his hand raised. It’s a win win.

That first fight is untouchable

That whole card was one of the best I have ever seen

217.png

Every champ got fucked up that night.

Dude so true. That card was AMAZING. One of the best UFC cards I've ever seen.

Sadly Dana White was being pissy and bashing GSP after the card... rather than just being happy the card was amazing.

Same.

I just find it funny how TJ fans are all mad that he's not fighting DJ... and they all complain about Cody not deserving a rematch...
...but they don't find it odd that the one fight he should have been looking for was a rematch against Dom....

I guess they know TJ can't beat Dom...

I'm actually surprised he was shouting and screaming for a rematch with Dom. It might be due to Dom's injury. Cruz should have gotten surgery, but his arm didn't heal properly -- now he just had surgery in July :S

That might be a sign of respect between TJ and Cruz, that he doesn't want to call out an injured guy he knows can't fight.

217.png

That was one of the best cards in recent memory but I kinda regret going on a beer run during JJ/Rose.

217.png

3 title fights! Nowadays we are lucky if we can get a card with 1 let alone 2 title fights with all the injuries.

So in summary TJ can do whatever he wants and it’s a-ok with mirellale.

I’m not sure why we are even fighting about this. You seem completely happy with a lot of people thinking TJ won and I am completely happy with Dom getting his hand raised. It’s a win win.
Are you an idiot? TJ HAD to won two fights to get his title shot after a close fight.Dom's last fight was in december 2016 and he got his ass whooped after that he pulled out of a fight with an injury yet he wants a title shot.Fuck off with that shit.

Dudes such an insufferable lil douche but im hype for this fight

I'm actually surprised he was shouting and screaming for a rematch with Dom. It might be due to Dom's injury. Cruz should have gotten surgery, but his arm didn't heal properly -- now he just had surgery in July :S

That might be a sign of respect between TJ and Cruz, that he doesn't want to call out an injured guy he knows can't fight.
Come on now, we both know that he does not like or respect Dom.
He called DJ even when DJ had a fight scheduled.

Plus Dom is healed and cleared to fight.

Fact is: TJ does not want to fight Dom.

Dude so true. That card was AMAZING. One of the best UFC cards I've ever seen.

Sadly Dana White was being pissy and bashing GSP after the card... rather than just being happy the card was amazing.
Man, it never ceases to amaze me how much Dana hates GSP. It must be because he never slept with his girl.

Back