Dillashaw is "calling out" the wrong guy...

Doesn't matter if I'm a fan or not, I'm right. There is no clear number 1 contender at 135 and Dillashaw is going to 125
Let's see, there are two guys in that division that beat him. One did it easily and the other won a "controversial" decision. But, let me get this straight, if there is no "clear contender" at 135, you assume the "right" thing to do is go down?

No, they would be fighting for DJ's belt because 125 is his division (Flyweight.) Just like if Demetrious moved up to 135, it'd be for TJ's belt instead (since Bantamweight is Dillashaw's division.) If they fought at a catch weight of 130 pounds, neither guy's belt would be on the line.

There is no scenario in MMA where two champions of two separate divisions can fight one another and have both titles simultaneously on the line.
This is, actually, that scenario.

Ducking guys "your size" if they both weigh in at the same weight...they are the same size...how else are you going to determine weight classes? you can never dictate to someone what weight they can or can't lose...That's up to the individual person...Unless that person misses weight a bunch of times, or gets hospitalized from weight cutting...then action should be taken..otherwise, it's up to that person.
slow...

Yup. This guy gets it.

Fights can be in only one weighclass.

That is also why the weight classes are specific described as 136-145, 146-155, etc.

If MM won he would have to also beat TJ at 135 to get the bantamweight belt. MM can only defend his own belt @ 125.
Read the rules for title fights then get back to me. Sherdog is getting slow, real slow.

Read the rules for title fights then get back to me. Sherdog is getting slow, real slow.
You are incorrect.

Watch. You will see if the fight takes place, which Dana has said will happen.

A title fight can only be for one belt at whichever weight the fight takes place.

If you think otherwise prove it.

Edit: oh Jesus, I'm arguing with the retard complaining about the thing no one ever said.

Well this is a waste of time.

Troll on....

You are incorrect.

Watch. You will see if the fight takes place, which Dana has said will happen.

A title fight can only be for one belt at whichever weight the fight takes place.

If you think otherwise prove it.

Edit: oh Jesus, I'm arguing with the retard complaining about the thing no one ever said.

Well this is a waste of time.

Troll on....
You didn't read the rules regarding title fights in any division, did you? You just took the "high road" in your head thinking you know better. You will be quite surprised when you ACTUALLY READ the rules. And, because you are such a moron, I won't even quote it for you, like I've done for a few other guys. UFC rules, Unified MMA rules ALL read the same.

You don't know what an argument is, do you? Did you seriously even read my post? Look at my example. You're comparing apples and horse shit. DJ has won how many straight? If it were so easy for a bigger fighter to drop down in weight and move up the ranks of FLW to beat him it would have been done many times. He's the optimal size for the division; not much of a weight cut, strong, agile, not a disadvantage. Dillashaw lost to Dodson who's the same height as MM. Weight classes are there for a reason and weight cutting is part of the rules. If you can make weight, you are not picking on the smaller guy. You are fighting in your weight class. End of story.

You said "hes not smaller if Dillashaw can make the weight". If hes not smaller than hes either of equal size or bigger. However, it is pretty clear that Dillashaw WILL be bigger, because of weightcutting.

Back