Dillashaw is "calling out" the wrong guy...

TrueFightFan

Fight Purist
Banned
Reaction score
Shouldn't Dillashaw be calling out Cruz instead of trying to squeeze into a smaller weight class to fight a smaller opponent? He claims that he thinks he won the Cruz fight, now that he has the title, shouldn't he be looking to avenge that "victory"? A lot of Shertards are calling Johnson a duck but Dillashaw is certainly doing the duck walk, right now. I understand he is trying to "make history", against Johnson, but you don't do it by swimming in the Olympics and then go to your local "kiddie pool" and try to break records there.

Why would he waste his time by waiting for Cruz to heal?

I think he just wants to stop the defending streak and I guess that'll add onto his legacy beating someone who's been undefeated for so long or w/e

I'm sure he'll want to rematch Cruz. He says it all the time that it was a BS decision.

Cruz isn't the longest title defense holder or judged as p4p#1. I get your point, he's smaller. By 10 lbs. People who discriminate on the size of fighters are trash

Cruz is injured again

He wants to beat the supposed #1 P4P fighter in the world, what's the problem? If DJ really is so great, why are his fans making so many excuses for him?

He's not smaller if Dillashaw can make the weight class. I don't understand why that argument keeps being reused. It makes no fucking sense. I don't hear people saying Darren Till is calling out smaller fighters when he'd be big for a fucking middleweight.

Why would he waste his time by waiting for Cruz to heal?

I think he just wants to stop the defending streak and I guess that'll add onto his legacy beating someone who's been undefeated for so long or w/e

I'm sure he'll want to rematch Cruz. He says it all the time that it was a BS decision.

Cruz is injured and MM is a duck. Two facts

He won his fight before Cruz broke his arm but he immediately got on the mic and called out Johnson. Dillashaw is trying to portray himself as some Alpha but that was clearly not even a Beta move. He's borderline Gamma.

He's not smaller if Dillashaw can make the weight class. I don't understand why that argument keeps being reused. It makes no fucking sense. I don't hear people saying Darren Till is calling out smaller fighters when he'd be big for a fucking middleweight.
If you cut, you duck. I've always said that and Dillashaw cuts to duck lightweight, now he is cutting to duck bantamweight?

Edit: and yes, that means Till is a duck, as well. Anyone who is not fighting in the Heavyweight division, is usually ducking.

Cruz isn't the longest title defense holder or judged as p4p#1. I get your point, he's smaller. By 10 lbs. People who discriminate on the size of fighters are trash
Not the point... he lost to Cruz and felt he should have been awarded the decision. He's been screaming for a rematch since he lost and now that he can "call his own shots", he scurries to a smaller division? Weak, man, weak.

He wants to beat the supposed #1 P4P fighter in the world, what's the problem? If DJ really is so great, why are his fans making so many excuses for him?
Who is making "excuses"? If they are able to make this a "two title fight" and Johnson wins, what happens to the Bantamweight division? Dillashaw is weak.

Who is making "excuses"? If they are able to make this a "two title fight" and Johnson wins, what happens to the Bantamweight division? Dillashaw is weak.

What the fuck? Why would they make it a two title fight lmao, this ain't wrestling.

Not the point... he lost to Cruz and felt he should have been awarded the decision. He's been screaming for a rematch since he lost and now that he can "call his own shots", he scurries to a smaller division? Weak, man, weak.

Weak? At this point DJ might be the better fighter, but what do you know? You're not the one who's getting paid. He is. Now he can go in there and challenge another champion, or he can call out somebody who beat him in early 2016 and is coming off a loss. Use your brain!

T.J wants to make daddy Dana happy by beating MM and at the same time have the sham title of 2 division champion.

Back