Dillashaw has been training alot with Swanson in prep for Garbrandt

I have no idea why he, or so many people in this thread, seem to think this would at all be like mimicking Cody. Cub doesn’t have anywhere near the fluidity, accuracy, or defence as Cody, nor does Cody brawl like Cub.

Cub is certainly a fine person to train with in general, but to prepare for a guy like Cody seems extremely off to me.

Cody has solid fundamentals whereas Cub is a lot more unorthodox... strange move

TJ looks pretty big and really lean there. How the hell would he make 125?

I feel like that's a wise move. Cub and Cody are similar in the way they move. Not the attack but the movement.

Also Juan Archuletta who is the top 135 prospect in the country. He holds four belts in KOTC currently and is a complete monster.

Also Juan Archuletta who is the top 135 prospect in the country. He holds four belts in KOTC currently and is a complete monster.
Hardly a prospect at 30 years old at lower weight classes but he has a pretty good record. I wonder he has not been tested in the UFC yet.

Hardly a prospect at 30 years old at lower weight classes but he has a pretty good record. I wonder he has not been tested in the UFC yet.
I have no clue. Dude is a monster and can do everything quite well. Strong wrestling base, worked with joe daddy for years on BJJ and does mma/striking with killashaw and cub. Only four division (granted its KOTC) champ I ever heard of.

Last edited:
I have no idea why he, or so many people in this thread, seem to think this would at all be like mimicking Cody. Cub doesn’t have anywhere near the fluidity, accuracy, or defence as Cody, nor does Cody brawl like Cub.

Cub is certainly a fine person to train with in general, but to prepare for a guy like Cody seems extremely off to me.

From jacksons, he'd be better off training with someone like dodson imo for the speed

Back