Dillachenko continues to train with Lomachenko in prep for CoGar

tj really is a great fighter. i've never seen a fighter improve this much from the first time I saw a them fight.
It's one of the reasons I like him so much as a fighter , Always looking to improve from fight to fight and not getting complacent even when he has reached the top of his division .

Dildoshaw better not sucker punch lomachenko like a fuckin little retard. Dude sucker punched k1 champ takeru when the bell ringed to stop.

There was no one having a problem with it besides the usual internet pussies.

It looks like Lomachenko forcibly took TJ's belt and made him feel uncomfortable.

hidethepainharold.jpg

Cody will knock him out. His boxing is way better than TJ. Snake got lucky last time and it won't happen two times in row.

Last edited:
If you remember, Dillachenko used elite Lomachenko-level footwork to angle himself to KO Cogar

tj-cody-final-sequence-breakdown-1st.gif

T.J.-Dillashaw-def-Cody-Garbrandt-via-knockout-punches.gif

Makes me like TJ a little bit more everytime I see him with a serious world class champ like Loma. Ima go TJ again against Cody rd2 KO all over again

Hopefully, Loma teaches Dillashaw that his neckbeard-enchanting neo-footwork is in fact garbage, and he can then proceed to learn some proper footwork.

I don't see how Cody will ever beat TJ. I know he rocked him in the first fight, but TJ is more like a sponge and he will take in more experience boxing from Loma. The only thing Cody has over TJ is boxing.

Back