Dillachenko continues to train with Lomachenko in prep for CoGar

Indeed, Dillachenko has improved a lot in but a few years!

So Pumped!!! Bring your hands to the octagon and bang...

Probably the best guy for TJ to work footwork and defense with. While TJ does more switch hitting, his style of movement does have Loma-esque feel at moment.

Dildoshaw better not sucker punch lomachenko like a fuckin little retard. Dude sucker punched k1 champ takeru when the bell ringed to stop.

tj really is a great fighter. i've never seen a fighter improve this much from the first time I saw a them fight.
I dislike him but agree with you, when he was on tuf he only had his ground game and will to win...I do not think anyone at that time could predict how good his striking and movement would become.

He is still a snake though :), but also a great fighter.

Smart move on TJ's part. Loma's got the best footwork in all of combat sports. Makes Dominick Cruz look like Elaine Benes.

source.gif

got some really shitty melons once opened from the store the other day. almost wanted to return but it reminded me of the Seinfeld about returning fruit. that show is timeless.

Dillashaw must be a short fucker to be the same height as Vasyl because i've met lomachenko and he's like 5'4

TJ is going to win the rematch, he keeps getting better, whats amazing about him is he can train with Loma for two weeks and he will remember all he did that two weeks and apply it, his fight IQ is high.

He uses that Loma style in the cage.

I dislike him but agree with you, when he was on tuf he only had his ground game and will to win...I do not think anyone at that time could predict how good his striking and movement would become.

He is still a snake though :), but also a great fighter.
he's no snake. don't listen to the words of a coward

I do like how people think Dillashaw jumping into an exchange where he was arguably in worse position to land is an example of exceptional, Lomachenko-esque footwork.

Back