Difference in bell curves between men and women for IQ

MeWithInfinityGauntlet

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
qbxNInO.gif

Screen-Shot-2015-10-02-at-15.21.50.png

Essentially the data has shown through IQ testing that there are more genius and gifted men than there are women,conversely there are probably more stupid men than there are women as well. This is due to the fact that there is more variation in men in general, ie height also varies a lot more between men than women as well.

This does explain fairly well why you don't see many female ceo's or hedgefund managers. Well, that and they don't wanna work 100 hours a week. Thoughts?

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...the-smartest-people-in-the-world-are-all-men/

https://qz.com/441905/men-are-both-dumber-and-smarter-than-women/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...en-says-scientist-Professor-Richard-Lynn.html

Last edited:
That is one shitty looking graph.

I think something like IQ is extremely difficult to measure with any kind of accuracy and that drawing conclusions based on such measurements is usually spurious.

I think something like IQ is extremely difficult to measure with any kind of accuracy and that drawing conclusions based on such measurements is usually spurious.
IQ may not be a perfect measure of intelligence, but it's the best we have and is a good predictor for life, career and academic success.

The reality is IQ is the most empirically tested of all the social sciences material, it's been rigorously tested and refined by schools, the military, etc, if it's bs then everything else is as well.

You know, you don't have to make a graph. You have the standard deviation.

Trump IQ 140 and he sounds dumb ass fuck

IQ is oversold
Real Estate Mogul
Reality tv star
President of the US

If anything it's an underestimate. The guy is very intelligent, if not a genius.

Also don't confuse sounding dumb with being dumb, there are a lot of genius' who aren't great communicators. Though he's not one of them, he must be ok at it as he became successful in the fields I mentioned by communicating.

Yeah it is true but it makes people angry.

Real Estate Mogul
Reality tv star
President of the US

If anything it's an underestimate. The guy is very intelligent, if not a genius.

Also don't confuse sounding dumb with being dumb, there are a lot of genius' who aren't great communicators. Though he's not one of them, he must be ok at it as he became successful in the fields I mentioned by communicating.

inb4 'but but but bankruptcies..'

As the saying goes: Those who are obsessed with IQ often have a low IQ.

Real Estate Mogul
Reality tv star
President of the US

Guy's an idiot. Nothing about him is genius.

guaranteed that @MeWithInfinityGauntlet considers himself "slighty above average IQ" despite showing zero evidence of it. To his credit, he is probably smart enough to recognize he can't claim genius.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back