Diego Sanchez is going to win on Saturday night

DopeyHiddenCrane-size_restricted.gif

Lol I love Diego.

whos he fighting?

*Edit
Put something smart alek on here, then accidentally ran across Diego fighting a kid with Down's for someone to realize a dream.

War Diego.

Wow. And total domination.

I hope him AND Jim Miller crush their opponents.

Shame on the UFC for burying these two legends on FP!!

2 Legends are crowned and a few more future legends emerge tonight! Zabit...Tatiana and Till!

His story is going to be a really sad one when it's all said and done.

I don't know honestly. He will end punch drunk for sure. But on the other hand he's about as smart as a sack of hammers and made a ton of money fighting. Loves his job. Gets fame and adulation. Not that bad of a life really for a guy like that.

*Edit
Put something smart alek on here, then accidentally ran across Diego fighting a kid with Down's for someone to realize a dream.

War Diego.

Yeah, but the kid with Downs won. Said he didn't like beating up retards, but Diego wanted the fight. Kid also said Diego is never getting a rematch.

I don't know honestly. He will end punch drunk for sure. But on the other hand he's about as smart as a sack of hammers and made a ton of money fighting. Loves his job. Gets fame and adulation. Not that bad of a life really for a guy like that.
Dana said he lost all his money at some point with some shit investments iirc. Probably has a lot to do with him still fighting. Then again it's Diego so who knows.

Dana said he lost all his money at some point with some shit investments iirc. Probably has a lot to do with him still fighting. Then again it's Diego so who knows.

Did those investments have anything to do with stevia?

Back