Diego Sanchez Has A Message for Sherdoggers

Lol sherdoggers getting exactly what they want.

Sadly for Diego, as far as the "keyboard warriors" are concerned, this is just fuel to the fire.

It's hard not to like his attitude and spirit but at the same time you feel like he'll just end up ruining himself with that same spirit.

Last edited:
More fighters need friends like Schaub had Rogan. CTE is no joke.

Why would I want him to retire when he has impeccable hairline and gets KTFO every other fight? I hope he fights until 60 and gifts us 20 more great KO faces.

We have a message for Diego Sanchez: Retire

I feel the same. It could be for his own good but respect a fighter's decision to keep fighting.

No we're trying to tell you that you have become even less than average and it's not getting any better.

But whatever. Dream or nightmare or YES!YES!...keep goin I guess. It's ugly but whatever.

O. ....M....... G..
That shit's not even funny.
Am depressed...

Why are the aliens so interested in mma...

Because it's much easier to abduct and anally probe humans with CTE. Most of them won't even realize the time lapse. So far the only fighter who figured out he got abducted was GSP.

This has to be a parody thing, right?
Who are his family and friends?

"They want me to be average like them" Lol
You dipshit, we want you to stop before you turn your brain into soup. Jesus

He is officialy permanently damaged. Lol at gettin better and better by getting ktfo left and right. I always wanted him to hang the gloves but if he wants to keep on fighting into a coma so be it.

Ps: Holy hell, just watched the whole thing. He wants to stay at ww. If he got ktfo by Lauzon imagine what Woodley or Till would do to him.

Last edited:
Why would I want him to retire when he has impeccable hairline and gets KTFO every other fight? I hope he fights until 60 and gifts us 20 more great KO faces.
tenor.gif

Diego’s like 4 fights away from Gary Goodridge.

My head actually hurts now from listening to that. Good lord, what's the word for a cringe that won't go away?
Permacringe?
Diego "Permacringe" Sanchez.... Beats my own nickname for him, which is Cornballs

Back