Diego Brandao says that Poirier got lucky and confirms that he threatened to stab him

We'll all come to love him soon enough...

love to hate him...Nothing would make me happier to see him get owned again and again and again...He has been acting like a dick since TUF..I hope he gets cut soon. He is one of the those guys that refuse to be humbled, no matter how bad the asswoopin is.

And blames the car accident for everything...excuses

love to hate him...Nothing would make me happier to see him get owned again and again and again...He has been acting like a dick since TUF..I hope he gets cut soon. He is one of the those guys that refuse to be humbled, no matter how bad the asswoopin is.

openweight fight vs Palhares with Mazzagatti as the ref

lmaooo he literally lost the whole fight. He got lucky for the whole fight?

Brazil and their lack of accountability is amazing. Always with the excuses.

He didn't even get a scratch from the 'accident'. Not only does he make excuses for his loss and misses weight but also calls the other guy a coward. I don't even know what to say ..i hope McGregor fucks him up. Feed him to the GOAT. :mad:

Diego "Diaz" Brandao.. please cut this guy and make a statement that threathning people is not normal in this business..

Diego "Diaz" Brandao.. please cut this guy and make a statement that threathning people is not normal in this business..

the Diaz bros may mean mug and flip people off but they have never threatened to stab someone in the neck, Brandoa is a whole different kind of crazy

"He got lucky (to win)... A drunk man hit my car, and I ended up crashing in another car. I had to go to my lawyer. (The other driver) didn't want to pay the costs to fix my car."

So Brandao gets into a fender bender, escapes uninjured and uses the excuse that the other driver didn't want to pay the cost to fix his car? Threatens to stab his opponent, then gets brutally K.O.'ed......What a turd.

brandao got trounced by poirier.
was losing to bermudez before hail mary sub.
has nine losses already.
and will go nowhere near a title shot.

lmaooo he literally lost the whole fight. He got lucky for the whole fight?

The first part of the fight was pretty close like everyone expected. iirc Diego even dropped Porier and landed some nice kicks. Then he gassed like everyone said he would and quit.

Fuck Brandao now. I hope he gets smashed every fight.

Also, why is Miguel Torres cut for making rape jokes on twitter, but Brandao actually threatens to stab another fighter, admits to it, and is not cut?

He just officially made my 'always siding with the other guy' list.

What a fucking retard.

My exact thoughts. How can this guy miss weight, threaten to stab poirer, then get stomped in the 1st and still talk shit?

Poirier looked real scared when he called him out at the weigh ins and proceeded to beat him like a rented mule.

Back