Die Hard II > Die Hard III

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
THERE, I said it !

While 3 is good, it lacks depth, is hoakey at times.

Die Hard II continues the dark comedy and bloody violence from the original.

Last edited:
I agree with a vengeance.

I think even 4 is better than 3.

Die Hard II was way better. Die Hard III he beat a LW UFC rookie and there was no chance he was going to lose. Die Hard II he beat a savvy UFC vet and there was way more back and forth action.

2 is the worst of the series. Die Hard with a Vengance is the best one.

2 just rehashes everything from the first movie, 3 has more originality to it. I think 4 is better than either though.

2 just rehashes everything from the first movie, 3 has more originality to it. I think 4 is better than either though.

There's a bunch of sequels that do that...home alone 2. The hangover 2. Die harder.

I'm sure we can think of others. They stick so much to the tried and true from the first that if you liked the first, you'll almost assuredly enjoy the second, but they can't surpass the predecessor since they lack the freshness.

Nope. 3 is better than 2, in fact, it's almost as good as the original. Part 2 definitely has the better ending, though.

2 is still a solid action movie, one of the best of all time. But it's my least favorite of the trilogy.

Die Hard 4 is amazing if you get the R rated cut. It's amazing how much a little foul language and grit can add to a movie.

Wrong

Die Hard 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3

Back