Didn't think Mitrone was that good until

like i would know. that wasnt made public
I know, I was sort of joking. But also pointing out that he likely through out some number he knew was ridiculous. He likes to tell the part of the story where Fertitta laughs, but doesn't mention that Bellator didn't pay him that much either. He simply wanted out, and there's nothing wrong with that. But he likes to add his own twist to the story.

I know, I was sort of joking. But also pointing out that he likely through out some number he knew was ridiculous. He likes to tell the part of the story where Fertitta laughs, but doesn't mention that Bellator didn't pay him that much either. He simply wanted out, and there's nothing wrong with that. But he likes to add his own twist to the story.
Indeed, that he does.

and that Browne fight was tough - but he was losing before the eye poke.
Nah, the 2 eyepokes were 10 seconds left in the first and within the first minute of the second round, and everyone had Matt winning the first round and losing the second

I've always appreciated specific traits of fighters, and Matt looks like the loosest heavyweight out there. He's not tight at all, throws combos while relaxed and has nice angles. You could see where the Lytle influence comes in.

Matt is a beast and he has some years left. UFC done lost a good HW contender who is fun to watch.

he's a millionaire, you know

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back