Didn't realize Tyron Woodley will be 36 years old in his next fight

Readybodisready

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He still looks like he's in his 20s but he hasn't been pushed in a fight since 2015 and he relies very heavily on athleticsm and speed. How much more is that gonna last at his age? If a guy like RDA avoids the right hand and makes it a high paced fight, Woodley isn't gonna last 3 rounds. And if he faces a healthy GSP then he can certainly forget about it. He's on his last legs.

Those athletic and explosive guys tend to age really well.

black don't crack

That depends what kind of crack you mean

giphy.webp

The only fighters I see beating Woodley at 170 are Till (with good TD defense) and Usman.

Woodley would annihilate GSP at 170. It's a bad stylistic match up for GSP whether GSP's dickriders/Woodley haters want to admit it or not.

I wouldn't be surprised if Woodley lost the title to Till/Usman after a few defenses and maybe a super fight and retires after. He's had a great career, made a lot of money since winning the title, and triggered a lot of nerds while doing it.

~Woodley bless

giphy.gif

Those athletic and explosive guys tend to age really well.

Actually, people who rely on pure athleticism don't tend to last that long in this sport (or others). That's why Woodley has developed that measured style he has. It's working for him, even if it ain't pretty.

Woodley, Romero, Rampage, Rashad, Overeem,Melvin Guillard, Jon Jones, Anderson Silva - none of those guys look a day older than 25.

Black don't crack bro.

I think he meant athletically.

He still looks like he's in his 20s but he hasn't been pushed in a fight since 2015 and he relies very heavily on athleticsm and speed. How much more is that gonna last at his age? If a guy like RDA avoids the right hand and makes it a high paced fight, Woodley isn't gonna last 3 rounds. And if he faces a healthy GSP then he can certainly forget about it. He's on his last legs.

It's tyrone you racist pos

Woodley, Romero, Rampage, Rashad, Overeem,Melvin Guillard, Jon Jones, Anderson Silva - none of those guys look a day older than 25.

Black don't crack bro.
Im guessing this is a hyperbole? Cause none of those fighters apart from Jon & Melvin look any where near their late 20s let alone mid/early. I mean yes "black dont crack" & all but this is pushing it mate..

Black don't crack bro.
Lol at Silva, Rampage, Romero, Rashad and Overeem looking 25.

thread seems racist

what are you trying to say, TS?

I was thinking as well it's been a while since Woodley has looked good in a fight. He's managed to negate the top 2 guys in the division, but he hasn't won a fight decisively or anything. He's just been hanging in there.

Not that he looks bad by any means, but it he certainly makes a weak case for WW goat.

Kinda feel bad for these guys, how it can take so long for them to reach their prime and get what they deserves, only to be at this age and seeing all this younger, faster, stronger guys slowly working their way to the title.

Everyone really does have such a limited amount of time to reap the benefits of their dedicated careers in this sport.

Back