Did you think Cruz ducked the TJ rematch? If TJ beats Cody, should he give Cruz a rematch? Or maybe

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
If TJ beats Cody, what do you think should happen?

Do you think Cruz is gonna ask for that rematch if TJ is champ??? Should TJ accept it?

Any other challengers for TJ? How about the Rivera fight?

Would anybody want to see TJ vs MM at FLW to see if TJ can become a 2 division champ???

dominick-cruz-celebrates-his-splitdecision-victory-over-tj-dillashaw-picture-id505446342

Thoughts?

Cruz will want the title shot regardless of who wins. He should get it to.

Cruz has to beat top contenders back to back like TJ if he wants a title shot.

at a minimum, Cruz should fight the loser of TJ vs Cody before getting a title shot.

I thought he did. I feel like he hyped up Cody thinking he'd be an easy win and he'd be able to get into his head. Depends on how TJ wins. If it's a great fight with Cody and close maybe a rematch, otherwise I guess the Cruz rematch.

He beat TJ easily... after that fight and a full camp again he would have no fear surely....
I think he ducked the rematch with Cody though. During that fight he looked lost, got dropped more than once and inflicted very VERY little damage. He was beaten up basically. If he wasn't injured during that fight ... he didn't look like he'd be able to beat him.

Man I really wanted Cruz to beat Cody but he was completely outclassed.

Hope he comes back strong

He beat TJ easily... after that fight and a full camp again he would have no fear surely....
I think he ducked the rematch with Cody though. During that fight he looked lost, got dropped more than once and inflicted very VERY little damage. He was beaten up basically. If he wasn't injured during that fight ... he didn't look like he'd be able to beat him.

Declaring a clear winner in that fight makes you seem retarded

Fighters don't duck.

Promoters push angles.

Nobody liked tj so Cody got the shot.

Shouldn't be up to the fighters unless it's an undeserved contender trying to get a title shot. In that case the champion denying the shot is a good thing for the sport.

Fighters don't duck.

Promoters push angles.

Nobody liked tj so Cody got the shot.

Lol fighters don't duck? Dude please drop the fighter worship. Ducking and bogus excuse making and convinient injuries are well-documented. Why would you ever think fighters don't duck?

Good thread ts. And yes, Cruz ducked Tj big time. Cruz took more damage vs Tj than anyone since Faber 1 and 2. He wanted no part of a rematch esp since Tj has the ability to hurt fighters and Cruz really dosent (in before his one tko Of 'Gaki his last 10 fights), and Tj now knew cruz's style. Tj fought 2 top 3 guys next while Cruz fought bottom-of the-top-ten contenders in Faber and Cody, getting besmirched so bad against Cody that he DECLINED a rematch, establishing a pattern of cowardice. Tj tools Cruz if they fight again. It would already have happened if Cruz didn't duck a rematch.

Cruz needs to fight and beat Rivera or sterling or assuncao before even saying tj' name

Cruz didn't even beat TJ. Unprecedented title change in that manner in UFC history.

If TJ had fans and not a million haters for the most hilarious of reasons, there would have been a ton of threads bitching about the decision.

Why is TJ in every program now? Fight MM, fight Cruz, fight Garbrandt. Everybody ducks him. What am I missing? What this guy did to be the one and only of the midget divisions?

Good thread ts. And yes, Cruz ducked Tj big time. Cruz took more damage vs Tj than anyone since Faber 1 and 2. He wanted no part of a rematch esp since Tj has the ability to hurt fighters and Cruz really dosent (in before his one tko Of 'Gaki his last 10 fights), and Tj now knew cruz's style. Tj fought 2 top 3 guys next while Cruz fought bottom-of the-top-ten contenders in Faber and Cody, getting besmirched so bad against Cody that he DECLINED a rematch, establishing a pattern of cowardice. Tj tools Cruz if they fight again. It would already have happened if Cruz didn't duck a rematch.

Cruz needs to fight and beat Rivera or sterling or assuncao before even saying tj' name
thanks bro

Lol fighters don't duck? Dude please drop the fighter worship. Ducking and bogus excuse making and convinient injuries are well-documented. Why would you ever think fighters don't duck?

Lemme guess you think DJ ducked TJ. Well ask yourself is it fair for DJ to have to train for two separate opponents without any compensation for that fact? Dana knew TJ never made fly but was willing to offer no guarantees to DJ.

You can call it ducking i call it promoter bullshit.

1. Yes, Cruz ducked TJ.
2. Yes, he should get a rematch for the title regardless of who wins.

Back