Did you like the George Lopez show?

shanegotu11

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I enjoyed the show more during reruns then live syndication.

It was pretty damn good and wished it had more seasons. Thoughts?

I have a pain in my shest and I can't breeve

Hell yea loved that show. Don't like his politics but his show was the shit.

Can't do nothing!!

Never watched it during its original run but I love watching it on Nick At Nite now.

I have a pain in my shest and I can't breeve

Hell yea loved that show. Don't like his politics but his show was the shit.

Can't do nothing!!
This.

Also his old standup comedy was great. Especially if you are Hispanic(or not) and can relate to his stories.

Original Latin Kings of Comedy he kills.

The guy is too "ethnicity rules all behavior" shtick and Americans just lap it up

Yeah it was funny but kinda like the titus show where it dawns on you how bleak and depressing their childhoods were lol

The mother and daughter were adorable...

Oh stfu.

The show is hilarious. Pretty sure I've watched every episode

Nah

It's spaniard minstrel show and you know it

Europeans have the luxury of widespread mixed identity giving a bit of context to human reality

If your best mate from school is pakistani dutch he doesn't clog around the house listening to Indian 17-string guitarists by default so you learn that type of comic routine is lazy

His show was decent but what a POS Lopez is. His wife donates one of her kidneys to him and he steps out on her with prostitutes.

One of my favorite scenes.

My family loved that show. I thought it was good but I didn't go out of my way to watch it. Was definitely the best thing he's done. His standup is one dimensional and his talk show was awful. Hard to like the dude after he cheated on his wife after she gave her kidney to save his life. Total scumbag.

I use to watch back in the day. I found it funny as shit. I always found it funny that Ernie was in Blood in Blood Out.

Constance Marie and Masiela Lusha. I was the about same age as Carmen and had a bit of a crush on her and Constance Marie, the hot Mexican(yes, she was Cuban on the show) mom.

Last edited:
Yeah it was funny but kinda like the titus show where it dawns on you how bleak and depressing their childhoods were lol
While I enjoy reruns of Lopez, I LOVED Titus. One of my favorite comedians, and shows. And now I cannot find the fucking thing anywhere.

There were a few things I liked about it.
6274_lusha_77296.jpg

constance-marie-during-fulfillment-funds-2005-annual-summer-splash-at-picture-id111208586

Back