Did you know Colby Covington is one of us?

Wow, look at him trying to market his "friendships" with Madsvidal of all ppl, but then Jon Jones, and TWood!?!?! I thought he hated these guys. I swear I didn't think that I could feel this guy was any bigger piece of shit, but he did it again!!! Acting all humble and PHONEY as usual.

I thought he couldn't stand Jon as a roomate???<TheWire1>

Also, why does every fighter think that they are the only ppl who compete on Sherdog?? Is it so hard to believe that MANY die hards, like ppl who are part of messagrboards are probably die hard because they do or have competed in MMA or a related discipline. I'm sure their are PLENTY of dorks here, but the same way he has an all around interest in the sport since he competes a lot of other board members do too. I guess I have to remember who I'm dealing with. A guy who popped shit about a whole country then called the cops when he got hit with a BOOMERANG!!!

How about when he was on the radio saying him and Woodley would fist fight if they ran into each other? Can you believe this SNITCH BITCH had the AUDACITY to utter that phrase?

There is a difference between being a "heel" and a gutless, coward, who's word doesn't mean shit COBY!<LikeReally5>

Good to know he's on /r/mma as well...
If you had a chance to talk with Colby here, what would you tell him ?

He is not one of mine.
I am one of those filthy Brazillians he talks about...

Good to know he's on /r/mma as well...
If you had a chance to talk with Colby here, what would you tell him ?

What are you talking about me being of Sherdog, I don’t lurk of sherdog.

Hit me up on Twitter

- colby

I'd ask why he picks fights they cries to the police when shit goes down?

colby "bitch breed" covington

The least surprising thing i could posssibly find out about Covington is that hes a sherdogger....

Wouldnt be surprised if he was the TS either...

The name Colby Covington sounds like the name of a rich neighborhood.

he did an AMA on reddit before his heel turn.

Damn homie rolled with Joe Soto and Jon Jones back in the day. I remember reading about how Joe Soto got Jon Jones interested in mma.

Cool how him and Jorge are roommates. See he’s not racist, just an asshole.

The name Colby Covington sounds like the name of a rich neighborhood.
Well he is from Clovis...

4e20febc30d81bf529b6d4999b9f32ad.jpg

To actually put on exciting fights if you're gonna act this way. He's like the 'Little Mix' of mma, only kids find his crap entertaining

Back