Did you know Bruce Lee had his armpit sweat glands removed shortly before he died?

The guy that played the Russian Karateka in Chinese Connection supposedly supplied him with drugs. I think his name is Robert Baker.
There are some letters written by either Bruce or his wife asking for coke.

I'm going with the doing a shit ton of drugs theory.

Also I'm not really sure why people are surprised by his drug use. We are talking about the 60s and 70s here while being a movie star

Hollywood and the media always painted a picture that the Lee Family was cursed. That's why Brandon Lee died, because he was following his father's footsteps and was also cursed.
The media never mentioned anything about Bruce Lee's siblings.

I wish he had known about this

ARM-HAMMER-ULTRA-MAX-Deodorant-Active-Sport-Solid-Stick-2-6oz_4bfafcaa-c9b0-4ecc-9369-f8fdb36353ff.a4431be9ba06eadd32f4f43b21386ecc.jpeg

That stuff has nothing on this. Same active ingredient but they just crank it up to an 11. You physically can't have sweaty pits or swamp ass with this. You use it the night before to plug up all your sweat glands. It is a legit anti-perspirant and not a deodorant.

On the note of Bruce Lee, the more I hear about some of the stuff the guy did, the more he comes off as an idiot Hollywood showman.

iu

Heard that from the podcast appearance by the author who went to Hong Kong or wherever and interviewed people there.

Just yesterday late afternoon indoors standing doing nothing, my t-shirt was soaked with sweat. Not particularly sunny outside, but no breeze.

Interesting theory I had not heard before.

He was a hardcore drug addict. Weed, cocaine, acid..

My guess is that was the main reason for his early death

I can't even handle antiperspirant. Just one swipe on each pit and I'm already overheating. Can't imagine having the damn whole ass sweat glands removed.

Coke is great by the way.

Back