Did you know Bruce Buffer earn 10X as much as most of the fighters

The guy earns $100,000 an event just to tell you who is fighting. Most guys fighting are only getting $10,000 to show and $10,000 to win. I'd announce the fights for like $20,000

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/mma-net-worth/bruce-buffer-net-worth/
Most guys show up for one fight at one night every few months.
He shows up on every fight in every card.
Most fighters haven't been half as long with Zuffa as he's been.

I think he's earned it.

He's an old old man who still thinks he's in his 20's

Get rid of his old ass

I have a hard time believing he gets 100k a show

they should never take the camera off him while he is introducing fighters. guy is 100 percent entertainment.

they should never take the camera off him while he is introducing fighters. guy is 100 percent entertainment.
Exactly. Most of the negative comments come from people who cant recognize craftsmanship. Just complaining for the sake of complaining. The concept of loyalty after many long years of consistently excellent work,reliability and talent,not to mention the offscreen relationship,is an alien concept to these whiny bleating children.

dude is so overpaid it's not even funny, imo he's an annoying, creepy old weasel.

He has a Great job, and is making good money. I can not hate him for that. Who would say No to that

has anyone in history ever bought a ufc ppv cuz bruce was announcing?

I've been saying this for a really long time. Bruce Buffer is really not a great announcer. The guy that use to do WEC (Joe Martinez?) is much better. Buffer is easily replaceable, I'm just not sure why it hasn't been done yet.

You all whine now. If he leaves you'll say how UFC dropped the ball letting him go.

I like the guy,, makes the announcing fun tho i do miss him jumping.. Seems like the last time the,, I dont like,, train left the station we lost Goldie..................

Guy seems like a dick

He is. I met him for a second at the UFC Fan expo in Boston years ago. The fighters were cool, but he thought he was the man. Same with Mario Yamasaki.

He is. I met him for a second at the UFC Fan expo in Boston years ago. The fighters were cool, but he thought he was the man. Same with Mario Yamasaki.
Bruce IS the man.

You wouldnt know nothin about that.

Back