Did USADA make the sport better of worse?

It makes the SPORT better for sure. It makes it an actual sport with no one having an unfair advantage over the other fighter. Now there wont be any fake legacy's like Silva (as much as I hate to say it since he used to be my fav fighter before I found out he wasn't clean) and Jones. From here on out we dont have to question it.

most older fans never questioned who was clean,
and didnt care.

not only are the fights worse,
they are less realistic-

in the real world people use PEDs.

i want to see the best fighters in the world,
not the best neutered fighters.

Legitimized the sport instead of it being a freakshow

Name a United States professional sport that allows steroid / banned substance use, morons.

name a mainstream US sport using USADA- thats the question.

It really depends on what you expect from MMA.

As a sport is clearly better, as a show i feel like it's worse.
The decline of MMA is not all because of USADA though, the short term stgrategy from Zuffa have a lot to do with it.

I wish PEDs were mandatory in all sports including curling.
I am serious.

somewhat worse for us as viewers but its better for the fighters health and safety and in the end of the day that's what really matters and people stop saying its a sport its 2 guys beating the shit out of each other.

Sport is better, but fights are worse. UFC should be entertainment. And not the Conor one, but similar to the old PRIDE.

Giant moron, goes to show what you know about training and sports enhancing drugs you couch potato.
For starters the drugs aid in recovery, quicker recovery means they can train longer and certain overuse injuries can be avoided, certain types of overuse injuries can lead to more severe injuries.
So back to my point, more people are now injured and missing fights, and due to not being able to train as much (creatine and those £50 protein shakes you buy won't cut it) the fighters now turn up looking a shell of their former selves.

You literally just described cheating at a professional sport as a legitimate strategy LOL. Cuck alert. Go to sleep 15 year old pencil neck. It's called training smart and understanding recovery. Steroids being illegal is not a valid reason why fighters are injured more often that is literally the dumbest point of view i've ever seen. Why are players in professional sports not injured when they full sprint/ vertical jump thousands of times a season? It's called being a superior athelete through technique not blood doping.

People gave Pride crap because they did not have the best testing. Now that the UFC started using USADA those same people say they ruined it and want TRT Vitor, Brock and so fights.

Aren't many fighters who look/perform noticeably different. Look at the cards this year for a reason for lower quality. A lot of champs don't fight and most of AKA don't either. You can give GDR, Shev, Cub or Chiesa all the roids in the world and they won't make for a good headliner, while Gus/Glover was awesome.

Give it a few more years when the current crop of old steroidheads and finally done and retired for good.

Name a United States professional sport that allows steroid / banned substance use, morons.
You literally just described cheating at a professional sport as a legitimate strategy LOL. Cuck alert. Go to sleep 15 year old pencil neck. It's called training smart and understanding recovery. Steroids being illegal is not a valid reason why fighters are injured more often that is literally the dumbest point of view i've ever seen. Why are players in professional sports not injured when they full sprint/ vertical jump thousands of times a season? It's called being a superior athelete through technique not blood doping.

gettyimages-495261660x.jpg

100% natty <YeahOKJen>

Haha get to bed little man you know absolutely nothing, doping happens at all levels or every sport, christ USADA have made it harder to dope in the UFC than nearly every other major sport apart from football (real football not hand egg).
Whether you agree with doping or not USADA has damaged the UFC, everyone can see that, so right and wrong aside it hasn't improved the sport from a fans perspective, they're called sports enhancing drugs for a reason.

Better if you like injured & gassed fighters...
MMA is a brutal sport and PEDs helped it become what it used to be.

The sport used to be crazy. Everyone was huge, faster, could take more shots, and fights were crazier.

Bullshit. You American roid freaks ITT are just making shit up. There were plenty of 'crazy fights' last year where people ate many shots. Overall it was a great year. People don't (and didn't) eat a lot of shots from a 200lbs+ steroid freak (think of Vitor fights post and pre roids - do people eat more or less of his shots? & either way it still ends in KO). Alternative facts...

Ppl wanting to turn all sport into a chemical experiment spectacle are a cancer on sports. Go to bodybuilding.com and jack off to pics of oily musclemen instead.
HYpFZCP.gif

Hunto vs BIGFreak II is all you need to know about, everyone else are manlets.

So shut the fuck up...

first fight...
jtCSF06.gif

second fight where the slow poke didnt have a testosterone advantage...
HVPB4VZ.gif

Baseball was at its best when it wasn't testing

UFC is dead bro. Dana is promoting Boxing now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back