Did USADA make the sport better of worse?

It makes the SPORT better for sure. It makes it an actual sport with no one having an unfair advantage over the other fighter.
I hope you know that all the popular sports like NFL, NBA, Premier Soccer League, etc barely do any drug testing. They do enough to catch 3 or 4 guys a year to say their sport is legitimate, all while the thousands of players in the league are all using PEDs.

If any of those leagues brought in the USADA those business would literally go under.

Fighters look worse, gas quicker, get injured more often, fights are cancelled more and fighters suspended longer, the actual fights are slow motion in comparison to a few years ago.... So from a fans perspective things plummeted a bit.

From a fighters it depends what side of the coin you were on I suppose.[/QUOTE

How about fighters should train harder, you giant moron. It's a professional sport. Not a bodybuilding/ Take a supplement to win competition.

I hope you know that all the popular sports like NFL, NBA, Premier Soccer League, etc barely do any drug testing.

If any of those leagues brought in the USADA those business would literally go under.

LOL barely do any drug testing? How stupid are you? Honestly? Professional sports regularly test athletes.

Why was Josh Gordon suspended so many times? Because they test players you giant fucking idiot.

LOL barely do any drug testing? How stupid are you? Honestly? Professional sports regularly test athletes.

Why was Josh Gordon suspended so many times? Because they test players you giant fucking idiot.
Guy. The NFL is quite possibly the least drug tested sport in current existence. It's the same level of testing the UFC used to have pre-USADA.

Guy. The NFL is quite possibly the least drug tested sport in current existence. It's the same level of testing the UFC used to have pre-USADA.

Then explain players regularly getting caught using cannabis or other illegal substances dumb fuck

even kickers get tested after a good performance. You literally are retarded

Legitimized the sport instead of it being a freakshow

Name a United States professional sport that allows steroid / banned substance use, morons.
That would be true if at the same time they didn't take a runny dump all over their newfound legitimacy with title shots based on ratings, interim champs all over hell.

Then explain players regularly getting caught using cannabis or other illegal substances dumb fuck

even kickers get tested after a good performance. You literally are retarded
Because they're 20 year old morons? The NFL tests for cannabis in a small window of 1 month in the off-season. As soon as the NFL season begins, all drug testing no longer happens. No joke, what I'm saying is 100% factual. Think about what I just said lol

Because they're 20 year old morons? The NFL tests for cannabis in a small window of 1 month in the off-season. As soon as the NFL season begins, all drug testing no longer happens. No joke, what I'm saying is 100% factual. Think about what I just said lol

When is the MMA off-season again? LOL

They do "random" drug tests after games routinely. Wtf are you talking about dumbass?

https://www.sbnation.com/2016/12/21...-chris-boswell-random-drug-test-6-fgs-bengals

"Steelers Kicker Chris Boswell Random Drug Test after 6 FGS in game"

C0NZiL7WgAAmPJk.jpg:large

That depends on which perspective one wants to uphold:

* The integrity of the sport

or

* Better fights since fighters can easier be on the gear

When is the MMA off-season again? LOL

They do "random" drug tests after games routinely. Wtf are you talking about dumbass?

https://www.sbnation.com/2016/12/21...-chris-boswell-random-drug-test-6-fgs-bengals

"Steelers Kicker Chris Boswell Random Drug Test after 6 FGS in game"
http://deadspin.com/its-remarkably-easy-to-beat-nfl-drug-testing-1695935246

You must be new man. Don't you know everything that swarmed around the Aaron Hernandez trial? We all know full well that he was high all the time, including during every single one of his NFL drug tests, and walked out of those tests clean.

Surely you must have heard about this stuff if you follow the sport at all.

http://deadspin.com/its-remarkably-easy-to-beat-nfl-drug-testing-1695935246

You must be new man. Don't you know everything that swarmed around the Aaron Hernandez trial? We all know full well that he was high all the time, including during every single one of his NFL drug tests, and walked out of those tests clean.

Surely you must have heard about this stuff if you follow the sport at all.

LOL a deadspin article from two years ago by a pencil neck is your source. Just stop....

Definitely better. Fuck juicing, every other major sport has implemented tests and restrictions to try to get rid of it.

LOL a deadspin article from two years ago by a pencil neck is your source. Just stop....
This is information that came out during the trial... You can use whatever news source you want regarding it, but a NFL player admitted in court that he beat NFL drug testing.

This is information that came out during the trial... You can use whatever news source you want regarding it, but a NFL player admitted in court that he beat NFL drug testing.

Yea, No murderer has ever lied. Especially such a great person as Aaron Hernandez. What a stand-up guy he is.

Also, This article is about recreational drugs. It says NOTHING about PEDs so stfu dumbass.

Don't get me wrong, obviously there has to be drug testing and USADA was well intentioned, but I don't think anyone could say MMA is more entertaining now than it was 5 years ago. So ultimately I'd have to say it's made it worse.

Usada made the sport a shit ton better. Fighters actually have to fight smart to have energy all three rounds and guys like lombard will gas when they go pedal to the metal first 5 minutes. Also its hilarious to look how some guys have fallen since (weedman and hendricks) and other (bisping, mousasi) have risen to the top. I wish they will get even better testing in the future.

At least USADA made GSP run away lol

How about fighters should train harder, you giant moron. It's a professional sport. Not a bodybuilding/ Take a supplement to win competition.
Giant moron, goes to show what you know about training and sports enhancing drugs you couch potato.
For starters the drugs aid in recovery, quicker recovery means they can train longer and certain overuse injuries can be avoided, certain types of overuse injuries can lead to more severe injuries.
So back to my point, more people are now injured and missing fights, and due to not being able to train as much (creatine and those £50 protein shakes you buy won't cut it) the fighters now turn up looking a shell of their former selves.

Back