Did Trump's trade war broke Xi Jinping?

He could of simply said... "I believe our intelligences agencies on Russia, we gotta figure this out"....Something very simple...but the pussy was scurred...Why? So he can actually be on America's side and so republicans wouldn't feel ashame of him as well.

Alright I understand that but next time don't say he takes on the meanest dog on the yard...when he clearly doesn't in many cases like in the Putin case.
Why should anyone say that they believe our Intel agencies when at the time that all this crap was happening Clapper and Brennan were involved. Not exactly trustworthy guys.

if soy farmers make most of their money from selling to china they should probably refocus their efforts on making products/produce for Americans.

The article is grasping at straws. Nothing it states is real definitive proof of Trump winning. The fact the Chinese designate "trade war" as sensitive term does not mean Trump is winning. The Premier trying to promote China to other countries like Germany does not mean Trump won anything. And then it goes on about the "north" and "south" sides of the party, and that one official is being "sidelined" . . . according to a source . . . LOL it can mean anything.
Depending on one's hatred or obsession with the guy, I bet anything can be slanted in One Direction or another.

Kellyanne Conway nailed it when she coined alternative facts. That's what all partisans operate on now.

In the US farmers have the highest suicide rate compared to other professions.
If buying aluminum from Canada weakens our national security from not having strong US of A aluminum companies, having our farmers in bad shape will mean we will be at the mercy of foreign farmers for our food supply.

if soy farmers make most of their money from selling to china they should probably refocus their efforts on making products/produce for Americans.
Just like the coal workers should evolve and learn skills useful for clean energy industry?

Is that website a good source? The article essentially says that there are subtle jabs in Chinese media towards Xi, while at the end stating he has complete power for the moment.

having our farmers in bad shape will mean we will be at the mercy of foreign farmers for our food supply.
Friendly reminder to the libs that Liked this post that farming is pretty much the only place where corporate welfare literally exists and that money goes to millionaires just because they’re farmers

lol.. too early to tell..

but trump is being a cuck for allowing zte back in business

Oh no, not soybeans! America is not Soybeans. It is tech and other shit. Which are doing great.

What is being destroyed? What is short sighted?

He is already backing off. Trump keeps escalating and Xi keeps giving up ground. He's toned down the language and ordered the media to do the same. Why would he do that if he isnt shook? Money is flowing out of Chinese equities into American ones and their currency is getting pounded. They also have a banking system that is not prepared to deal with change. It is very rigid and almost like a gold standard. Our system is more nimble and adjusts easier. China is fucked here. SOrry.

Chinese government-controlled media outlets, which until recently described U.S. President Donald Trump's actions as "a terror attack on the free trade system," now use much milder language and refrain from directly attacking or provoking Trump.
Are you some Cali liberal, or a heart land, corn and beef eating American?

The article is grasping at straws. Nothing it states is real definitive proof of Trump winning. The fact the Chinese designate "trade war" as sensitive term does not mean Trump is winning. The Premier trying to promote China to other countries like Germany does not mean Trump won anything. And then it goes on about the "north" and "south" sides of the party, and that one official is being "sidelined" . . . according to a source . . . LOL it can mean anything.

I never said Trump broke China. Just that it put the brakes on Jinping's confrontational and nationalistic antics.

I highly doubt Xi is going to fold. He's not even talking to Trump administration. This is straight from Kudlow's mouth.

“I don’t think President Xi at the moment has any intention of following through on the discussions we made, and I think the president is so dissatisfied with China on these so-called talks that he is keeping the pressure on, and I support that,” Kudlow said Wednesday morning at the Delivering Alpha conference. Kudlow said China has not responded “at all” to U.S. demands that Beijing address the Trump administration’s accusations that China engages in widespread intellectual property theft and forced transfer of technology.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/18/kudlow-china-xi-jinping-trade-deal-730241

If you're hoping for a "win", there is no such thing in a trade war.

Why would he go against a strong ally that put him in power? Sorry that Putin scares you so much. Talk about it in another thread. It is a stale issue. This is about the US winning a trade war.
This. Russia is Saudi Arabia of the North when it comes to.trade. Ie a non entity .
I hope the US beats China. As China is basically a neo mercantile style economy. China wins at the expense of everyone. I say tighten the screws while we can, otherwise China will continue its heavily unfavorable trade and business policies.
I'm buying more American stuff as of late to help. China doesn't care about what it does at all, and has sent some seriously messed up stuff to weak places like Mongolia . Have an educated friend from there, they send crappy rotten foods and even tampered foods to Mongolia z because they can

Oh no, not soybeans! America is not Soybeans. It is tech and other shit. Which are doing great.

What is being destroyed? What is short sighted?

He is already backing off. Trump keeps escalating and Xi keeps giving up ground. He's toned down the language and ordered the media to do the same. Why would he do that if he isnt shook? Money is flowing out of Chinese equities into American ones and their currency is getting pounded. They also have a banking system that is not prepared to deal with change. It is very rigid and almost like a gold standard. Our system is more nimble and adjusts easier. China is fucked here. SOrry.

Chinese government-controlled media outlets, which until recently described U.S. President Donald Trump's actions as "a terror attack on the free trade system," now use much milder language and refrain from directly attacking or provoking Trump.

Trump is really onto the Soyboys! Soyboys BTFO!!

"Discontent within China"... yeah, that'll make things happen.
Guess who is the most vulnerable to populist discontent?
Case in point, Trump getting elected.

Edit: By the way, if you look at Nikkei's coverage of all things Chinese you'll see a very bearish "trend".

I never said Trump broke China. Just that it put the brakes on Jinping's confrontational and nationalistic antics.

did someone else write the title?

Is that website a good source? The article essentially says that there are subtle jabs in Chinese media towards Xi, while at the end stating he has complete power for the moment.

They are a much better source on Japan than they are on China...

Why should anyone say that they believe our Intel agencies when at the time that all this crap was happening Clapper and Brennan were involved. Not exactly trustworthy guys.

Everybody in charge of the intelligence agencies has been appointed by Trump. Why would he put people in charge that he does not trust? If the organizations are so untrustworthy that he can’t believe the people he put there himself then why even bother to have them anymore?

Back