Did Trump engage in illegal collusion or not? Poll included.

Did Trump engage in illegal collusion?

• Total voters
Who cares? Is that really the issue here? They don’t call it collusion when competing firms agree to limit production to drive up the cost of their products, btw. They call it collusion.

So, did anyone who is a conservative pick any answer other than “no”?

I picked undecided, but I'm leaning toward no, at least until someone come up with something more specific than meetings with Russians.

This is funny. Quoting a convicted felon (fraud, obstruction of justice) bullshitting in defense of Trump (who is still a joke and incompetent and hasn't debunked anything--there's an active investigation he may have heard about).

But the SC has already said that they would step in if the Senate didn't follow the guidlines.

Its a moot point any way because the Senate needs 66 vote to impeach and they'd never get it without an actual crime taking place.
What are you talking about? The House determines whether to impeach. The Senate runs the trial. 51 Senate votes in favor of a guilty plea is needed for conviction.

CKQPzXx.jpg

The consistent lying between Trumps transition and campaign teams about Russian contacts, as well as Don Jr admitting he tried to get dirt on HRC from Russian sources is a big red flag.

Given all the lies so far, I'm not sure why everyone believes anything from Trump or his team.

Mueller managed to get 19 of the countries top legal minds to drop everything they were doing to pursue this case. It seems unlikely they did so to indict Papadopolop and Flynn.

It's entertaining, to say the least.
Those are all good points.

The Don Jr attempt at collusion seems like a slam dunk. Who would think that colluding with Russian agents on a US election would be defended with such verve by the flag waving party of law and order?

I've never quite understood the reasoning behind the defense that "even if Team Trump tried to collude or did collude, the Russian interference must be to shown conclusively to have swayed the direction of the election for Trump." I find that amazing. I also find it nauseating.

After seeing him on NBC admit to firing Comey because of Russia, I'm pretty sure when Mueller's team interviews him, he'll crack and leak shit he didn't intend to.

A lot of 'No' here. For both sides, especially the 'Yes', do you know why the investigation was started in the first place?

Do you know why millions of dollars in tax payer money was spent investigating something that never happened?

A lot of 'No' here. For both sides, especially the 'Yes', do you know why the investigation was started in the first place?

Do you know why millions of dollars in tax payer money was spent investigating something that never happened?

You're asking a group of people who believe something happened, why money is being spent on something that didn't happen?

You might need to rephrase your question.

Given all the Trump teams lying, I really don't know how anyone can continue to take their word as credible on this matter.

"Sabotaging the election"

In what way specifically?
How about at least $1 mil per month spent on troll farm to do things like pose as dumb American hillbilly shit talking, hire black Africans to pose as Americans and shit talk Hillary, etc.? Paying black McDojo instructors to teach blacks self defense, then use Facebook to schedule competing "protests" at the same location hoping to start civil war? Dividing the voters increasing Trump's chances. They even tried to fuck with numerous states' ballot counting computers. Buying Facebook ads using rubles?

You're asking a group of people who believe something happened, why money is being spent on something that didn't happen?

You might need to rephrase your question.

Given all the Trump teams lying, I really don't know how anyone can continue to take their word as credible on this matter.

I'm fucking baffled as well by your beliefs.

I want to see something come of this but unfortunately it's a lot of sky screamers, such as yourself.

I'm fucking baffled as well by your beliefs.

I want to see something come of this but unfortunately it's a lot of sky screamers, such as yourself.

What beliefs are you baffled by?

What beliefs are you baffled by?

Trump being elected due to a Russian conspiracy is number one I guess.

You seem to think anyone that works for Trump is some KGB spy.

Trump being elected due to a Russian conspiracy is number one I guess.

You seem to think anyone that works for Trump is some KGB spy.

Quote me where I said this. I'll wait.

Depends on definitions.
I no longer have any doubt that his transition team was working directly with Russians, after they'd been warned about possible contacts.
I am reasonably sure he knew about the June 2016 TT meeting and what went on in it.

Regardless of what can be proven, he's dirty af.

Damn, half the voters of this poll actually believe Trump isn't a lying turd. That is fucking stonishing.

Quote me where I said this. I'll wait.

Please hold your breath while you're waiting.

If you want to argue issues I'm game, but eat a giant bag of dicks with your:
"i didn't say this" bullshit.

Damn, half the voters of this poll actually believe Trump isn't a lying turd. That is fucking stonishing.

It must have something to do with facts and evidence instead of hurt feelings.

Depends on definitions.
I no longer have any doubt that his transition team was working directly with Russians, after they'd been warned about possible contacts.
I am reasonably sure he knew about the June 2016 TT meeting and what went on in it.

Regardless of what can be proven, he's dirty af.

Who gives a flying fuck? The situation overseas is FAR better today than under Obama, so whatever they did or didn't do, is benefiting our country.

Remember, this whole thing started as "Trump and Putin worked hand in hand to steal the election", and has now sunk to, "well, some people talked to Russians, after Trump won".

Do you not see how pathetically transparent this whole thing is? It's politics 101. Discredit discredit discredit, sell a narrative. The laughable part, is that the wrongdoing uncovered has been democrats colluding with foreign entities to sway an election, or worse. LOL...

Also, you do understand that when Trump is exonerated, Russia is going to be thrown in your faces for a decade, right?

It must have something to do with facts and evidence instead of hurt feelings.
Fact is that every cabinet member that has been under oath has lied about money coming from Russians, so unless Russians have laced their payouts with something that causes amnesia then everyone trump has hired is lying about Russia for a reason.
Additionally trump has lied more than anyone ever recorded yet his followers continue to accept that it is fake news lol. Y'all are high on citronella.

Back