Did Trump engage in illegal collusion or not? Poll included.

Did Trump engage in illegal collusion?

• Total voters

Jack Reacheround

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I just want to see a show of hands in the war room here. I chose undecided.

Here’s why. Trump certainly is acting guilty. But that doesn’t mean he is guilty. We have to keep in mind he has the brain power of a child. He may just view any attempt to investigate him as insulting, and that may be his entire reason for wanting to shit down the investigation. So I really don’t know which way this one goes. But it certainly looks bad on the surface, at least for Trump.

Also, the question isn’t “did Trump himself do it?” It is more, “did he or anyone on his staff do it with his knowledge?” He doesn’t necessarily have to have flown to Russia, met with Putin, etc.

i wonder if we have ever tried to meddle in other countries elections

If there were proof positive that he did collude, would it be in the headlines or would it be used to blackmail him into supported the establishment agenda?

how the F could anyone confidently put "yes" or "no" at this point?

of course. does that mean we should just bend over and allow them to do it to us? i dont know if anyone meddled in our election or not, but this turn the other cheek mentality is odd to me, especially coming from the right.

Because I've followed the story very closely, and am further along in my investigation than the media is. Look up Cambridge Analytica, Robert Mercer, Donald Trump Jr., and Wikileaks.

Because I've followed the story very closely, and am further along in my investigation than the media is. Look up Cambridge Analytica, Robert Mercer, Donald Trump Jr., and Wikileaks.

is this sarcasm? if not, then ill check it out.

ive heard some interesting claims about trump and deutsche bank. which, apparently mueller has too.

Nope.

I hate trump. He is a fucking idiot.

With that said, what he did isn't illegal.

It should be, but it isnt.

I doubt Trump himself did anything. I'm 50/50 on if he even knew what was going on around him, not the legality of it but the actual things that people were doing. It reads like a lot of people were off doing solo adventures without much central oversight.

We sure did, and that means us Americans should spread our cheeks and allow hostile foreign countries to fuck with our elections!!!

Hail Putin!

I just want to see a show of hands in the war room here. I chose undecided.

Here’s why. Trump certainly is acting guilty. But that doesn’t mean he is guilty. We have to keep in mind he has the brain power of a child. He may just view any attempt to investigate him as insulting, and that may be his entire reason for wanting to shit down the investigation. So I really don’t know which way this one goes. But it certainly looks bad on the surface, at least for Trump.

Also, the question isn’t “did Trump himself do it?” It is more, “did he or anyone on his staff do it with his knowledge?” He doesn’t necessarily have to have flown to Russia, met with Putin, etc.

I'm going to need a solid definition of collusion. I don't think they sat down and said hey hack this or release that.

Based on your qualifying statement though, I'd say he probably did - all those guys aren't lying about meeting with Russians because they have bad memories.

I'm going to need a solid definition of collusion. I don't think they sat down and said hey hack this or release that.

Based on your qualifying statement though, I'd say he probably did - all those guys aren't lying about meeting with Russians because they have bad memories.

So, they colluded and there is no doubt about that. The issue is whether or not it was illegal in that they agreed to some sort of quid pro quo in which Trump’s people said, “if you could help us win the election, we can do X.”

X being something like lift sanctions.

I'm sure we have proof positive Trump colluded but the government and media love him so much they are just keeping it from us.

this, and this is what Mueller will or will not prove. Pretty sure his findings will lay it all out one way or another.

Yeah I made a thread about this topic and got shit from all sides (some of it was respectful push back). My understanding is that unless we are talking about antitrust laws, collusion is not a crime.

So I think it's entirely wrong when people ask is "Trump guilty of collusion?" as part of a criminal question/inquiry. The collusion would have to accompany something else that is illegal.

We already know a couple of the highest ranking people in Trump's campaign colluded with Russia as we use the every day meaning of the word (they worked together to get dirt on a political opponent). But it's inappropriate to say the collusion is illegal because it isn't.

Again, I'm open to being told I'm wrong by the Sherdog lawyers but that's my understanding.

And that's the long answer to say you're right, to answer the question it needs to be defined.

Yeah I made a thread about this topic and got shit from all sides (some of it was respectful push back). My understanding is that unless we are talking about antitrust laws, collusion is not a crime.

So I think it's entirely wrong when people ask is "Trump guilty of collusion?" as part of a criminal question/inquiry. The collusion would have to accompany something else that is illegal.

We already know a couple of the highest ranking people in Trump's campaign colluded with Russia as we use the every day meaning of the word (they worked together to get dirt on a political opponent). But it's inappropriate to say the collusion is illegal because it isn't.

Again, I'm open to being told I'm wrong by the Sherdog lawyers but that's my understanding.

And that's the long answer to say you're right, to answer the question it needs to be defined.

That's a good point, we keep throwing around the word collusion without being clear if we're using the strict legal definition or the layman's version.

I doubt Trump himself did anything. I'm 50/50 on if he even knew what was going on around him, not the legality of it but the actual things that people were doing. It reads like a lot of people were off doing solo adventures without much central oversight.

im pretty sure Trump didnt know what was going on. Its not like he is some sort of criminal mastermind. just listen to any of his speeches lol

That's a good point, we keep throwing around the word collusion without being clear if we're using the strict legal definition or the layman's version.
That was the crux of the arguments in my thread. Some of the lefties are like "are you nuts of course it's collusion" and the righties are like "you're a hack, we already know he's not guilty", but most missed the point I was trying to make.

Back