Did Trump campaign on reinstating the gag rule?

Worldwide not America.

WHO report.

Yes education is the key which is why stopping agencies from talking honestly about abortion is such a retarded policy. Helps no one and certainly not Americans.

Clearly fails the America first test too so no idea it was done in his first week.
There were 665,000 abortions in the US in 2013.

Death rate for US abortions is around .6 per 100,000, or .0006%

.0006% of 665,000 is about 4.

Meaning, one woman receiving an abortion in the US every 3 months dies as a result.

It's a LITTLE less shocking than one every 8 minutes (only by a factor of 16,200), but maybe in a thread about the American president reinstating a gag order this would be a better number to use.

Talked about how he is an environmentalist and winning environmental awards when meeting GM and Ford execs.

After several requests for details it turns out his biographer thought he should have won some but he never actually did.
"HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Metropolitan Golf Association Foundation is pleased to announce Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., as the recipient of the first annual MGA Club Environmental Award. The award honors an MGA member club that has demonstrated environmental stewardship through golf course maintenance, construction, education and research. The award was presented at the 2007 MGA/USGA Green Chairmen Education Series and Club Environmental Award Luncheon on Wednesday, March 21, at Willow Ridge Country Club in Harrison, N.Y.

Applications from a number of MGA member clubs were submitted to the award panel and Trump National GC - Bedminster came away with the highest total score in the six categories under review: water quality and quantity, education, outreach, Integrated Pest Management, wildlife and other awards received"

http://www.worldgolf.com/newswire/b...olf-Club-in-N-J--receives-environmental-award

Really?

Seems to me every time I raise a point you try to change topic. But maybe tying you in knots isn't very impressive.

Fyi top 3 in my country, oh and i worked FT while i did it.

Your educational qualifications don't pass the smell test. Your language and posting is that of a high school 10th grader and your comments on trade is that of a kid who took mac 101 and decided to tell his dad about the benefits of free trade he read in Chapter 2.

If you want to tell me how NAFTA and TPP has and would have helped American economy, by all means let's take it to the debate room, Mr. DeVry Alum.

gag sjw's? you mean government scientists right?
"gov't scientists" aren't real scientists, they're just assholes who want to have swanky tenure and are dumb enough to fall for confirmation bias

these are the same old science fucks who thought margarine was good for you, or "PAID OFF" rather.

Remember remember the grabbing of the pussy.

Won't someone please think about grabbing the pussy?

Arbeit macht grabbing the pussy frei.

The TS has been grabbed by the pussy by the God Emperor's policies. The grabbings will continue until morale improves.

if there is a choice between the woman and the child i would save the childs life

hello DynamicLoosener,

i'm not sure what i would do.

hmmm.

i'd probably espouse the principles of freedom, liberty and small government, you know, and allow the woman to decide.

- IGIT

This is the first president of my lifetime that i am truly excited about.

1 scientist ONE.

I know a former soldier who was a shit soldier, better disband the army.

This was their top "advisor" you clown. It's like if a top general was able to not show up for 2 years and war was going on all by itself. Hardly a " soldier", you goof. Nobody said to disband, but they need to be cut and leaned out to where this can never happen again.

"HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Metropolitan Golf Association Foundation is pleased to announce Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., as the recipient of the first annual MGA Club Environmental Award. The award honors an MGA member club that has demonstrated environmental stewardship through golf course maintenance, construction, education and research. The award was presented at the 2007 MGA/USGA Green Chairmen Education Series and Club Environmental Award Luncheon on Wednesday, March 21, at Willow Ridge Country Club in Harrison, N.Y.

Applications from a number of MGA member clubs were submitted to the award panel and Trump National GC - Bedminster came away with the highest total score in the six categories under review: water quality and quantity, education, outreach, Integrated Pest Management, wildlife and other awards received"

http://www.worldgolf.com/newswire/b...olf-Club-in-N-J--receives-environmental-award

Your president is not a golf club.

Your educational qualifications don't pass the smell test. Your language and posting is that of a high school 10th grader and your comments on trade is that of a kid who took mac 101 and decided to tell his dad about the benefits of free trade he read in Chapter 2.

If you want to tell me how NAFTA and TPP has and would have helped American economy, by all means let's take it to the debate room, Mr. DeVry Alum.

Dont know much about nafta but the IP protections and investment safe guards of the TPP help America more than any other country, plus the labour laws help advanced nations.

Dude move on about my education it happened its real. Its true my posting is not highly professional in nature but its posting ffs. But regardless stop thinking about me.

Last edited:
There were 665,000 abortions in the US in 2013.

Death rate for US abortions is around .6 per 100,000, or .0006%

.0006% of 665,000 is about 4.

Meaning, one woman receiving an abortion in the US every 3 months dies as a result.

It's a LITTLE less shocking than one every 8 minutes (only by a factor of 16,200), but maybe in a thread about the American president reinstating a gag order this would be a better number to use.

Wow, You really don't know what is being discussed in this thread do you.

Read this article in forbes
Trump's 'Global Gag Rule' On Abortion Hurts All Women

link is being a dick for some reason

I suggest everyone read it actually because it seems a fair few people are quite confused.

Dont know much about nafta but the IP protections and investment safe guards of the TPP help America more than any other country, plus the *labour laws help advanced nations.

Dude move on about my education it happened its real. Its true my posting is highly professional in nature but its posting ffs. But regardless stop thinking about me.

Claims to go to business school, doesn't know jack about NAFTA. Terrific, what were you going to debate pros and cons of trade on?
*Also, How the fuck is that helping us? Oh, I forgot that you're either an SJW or not from this country, which would explain your concern about other nations over U.S.

Claims to go to business school, doesn't know jack about NAFTA. Terrific, what were you going to debate pros and cons of trade on?
*Also, How the fuck is that helping us? Oh, I forgot that you're either an SJW or not from this country, which would explain your concern about other nations over U.S.

Why would I study NAFTA?

Where did you get your education from?

We studied international trade but not the specifics of any single agreement.
Main relevant points are that trade is good and protectionist policies create long term issues.

Why would I study NAFTA?

Where did you get your education from?

We studied international trade but not the specifics of any single agreement.

Main relevant points are that trade is good and protectionist policies create long term issues.

I don't know maybe because it's the single most important trade policy that affects American manufacturing, and not in a good way....every prerequisite business program has at least 3 economic courses and there will be at least 2 or 3 chapters dedicated to NAFTA.

I have a bachelor's summa cum laude degree from an accredited public university (not a community college and none of my credits were transferred from those) that has top 5 accounting program in the nation (granted, that's not my major, but I passed those introductory courses easily).

Based on everything you said, you have a rudimentary high school understanding of free trade. You can read about those little comparative/absolute advantage theories up in those 11th grade textbooks, because in real economy it comes down to net exports. If more money is leaving the country on a continuous basis, we're losing.Nobody is denying that trade is good, you're foolishly assuming Trump is championing colonialism.

However, when China makes their products cheaper by devaluing their moneys, we need to set up new trade agreements that account for that. If our trade deals yield us net export loss, the deals have to be renegotiated.

I don't know maybe because it's the single most important trade policy that affects American manufacturing, and not in a good way....every prerequisite business program has at least 3 economic courses and there will be at least 2 or 3 chapters dedicated to NAFTA.

I have a bachelor's summa cum laude degree from an accredited public university (not a community college and none of my credits were transferred from those) that has top 5 accounting program in the nation (granted, that's not my major, but I passed those introductory courses easily).

Based on everything you said, you have a rudimentary high school understanding of free trade. You can read about those little comparative/absolute advantage theories up in those 11th grade textbooks, because in real economy it comes down to net exports. If more money is leaving the country on a continuous basis, we're losing.Nobody is denying that trade is good, you're foolishly assuming Trump is championing colonialism.

However, when China makes their products cheaper by devaluing their moneys, we need to set up new trade agreements that account for that. If our trade deals yield us net export loss, the deals have to be renegotiated.

I am .....
wait for it......
Not American.

Non Americans don't study American trade deals.

Really the best idea is to boost exports, not decease imports. Moving the focus of American industry onto stuff other countries can do better will decrease the focus on stuff Americans do better than anyone else.

Pretty much name an industry that gets large amounts of governmental support or protection and it is shit.

But is tpp or nafta really the cause of a devalued Yuan.

Why the fuck is it called the gag rule? That spin makes it sound horrible. It's our government no longer giving aid to charities to perform abortions. Every Republican pres has stopped that funding, and every Dem has reinstated it.

It's basically a non factor and just the usual in Washington every 4 or 8 years but people are acting like Trump is a monster for it

Your president is not a golf club.
Your president isn't either. Not sure what the problem is, just trying to help.

Edit: just saw you're not from the US, but I believe my statements in this post are still accurate.

Wow, You really don't know what is being discussed in this thread do you.

Read this article in forbes
Trump's 'Global Gag Rule' On Abortion Hurts All Women

link is being a dick for some reason

I suggest everyone read it actually because it seems a fair few people are quite confused.
Well golly gee, can't imagine why, when in your OP you mention nothing about global ramifications when asking if the new American Pres is going to reinstate a gag rule, don't explain what a gag rule is, don't post a link to what a gag rule is, and omit "global" in your thread title.

Yeah, you're right, between the bickering and your educational bona fides flying around, I guess I really screwed the pooch on understanding your thread. But thanks for setting me straight on whether or not my Pres is a golf club, and for the link to what the fuck you're talking about. Looks like this thread is ready to get down to business...

Why the fuck is it called the gag rule? That spin makes it sound horrible. It's our government no longer giving aid to charities to perform abortions. Every Republican pres has stopped that funding, and every Dem has reinstated it.

It's basically a non factor and just the usual in Washington every 4 or 8 years but people are acting like Trump is a monster for it

WRONG.

Read the article.

Back