Did Trump campaign on reinstating the gag rule?

Are soldiers for fight for their country cucks? Trump is channeling Americana revolution, patriotism, and nationalism and you best sit back and deal with it like a good little "boi" that you are. If Trump could have been replaced by someone else who championed the message the same way, fine by me, but to this date we didn't find anyone who was willing to battle the lying media, Clinton machine, and the Globalists.

But don't be too hard on yourself. You can go to your local Starcucks and enjoy some COLD CHAI!

0.jpg

Yea all the great countries of the world gained their power by stifling international trade and only trading amongst themselves.

Abortions go up under the gag rule because agencies cant talk about the pros and cons.

But more women die and become disabled, it results in more many more deaths and vastly more suffering.

Why are you against proper education? Would you accept creationism in your childs class?

if there is a choice between the woman and the child i would save the childs life

He campaigned as a republican, so yes at least implicitly.

Yea all the great countries of the world gained their power by stifling international trade and only trading amongst themselves.

What are you taking 11th grade economics? Just finished your European History huh?
This isn't about trading, it's about trade deficits we constantly experience in all our trade deals. You might learn that in applied macroeconomics your first year of college if you go to business school.

if there is a choice between the woman and the child i would save the childs life

No need to choose its a choice between:

No gag rule (less dead babies, less dead women and less maimed women).
Or
Gag rule (more dead babies, more dead women and more maimed women)

These aren't my assumptions btw this is from a study by the World Health Organisation.

No need to choose its a choice between:

No gag rule (less dead babies, less dead women and less maimed women).
Or
Gag rule (more dead babies, more dead women and more maimed women)

These aren't my assumptions btw this is from a study by the World Health Organisation.

does the first choice include not killing babies?

my mom who has a masters degree got an F on a paper in college in the 70's because she disagreed with her liberal teachers view on abortion. Thats how these people work.

What are you taking 11th grade economics? Just finished your European History huh?
This isn't about trading, it's about trade deficits we constantly experience in all our trade deals. You might learn that in applied macroeconomics your first year of college if you go to business school.

Master of business in finance and accounting (with distinction).

One if the first things you learn is that encouraging inefficient process does not lead to growth. Have a look at the success of the American car industry to see how well long term protectionist policies work.

Master of business in finance and accounting (with distinction).

One if the first things you learn is that encouraging inefficient process does not lead to growth. Have a look at the success of the American car industry to see how well long term protectionist policies work.

{<jordan}

Who are you trying to fool, child....

{<jordan}

Who are you trying to fool, child....

Mentioned it several times.

Also have a Diploma of Business Management and a Diploma of Financial planning.

But you being unwilling to believe it possible that i have done the things i have is taken as a compliment.

But really i am still wondering what good you expect to see from thr trump presidency.

Mentioned it several times.

Also have a Diploma of Business Management and a Diploma of Financial planning.

But you being unwilling to believe it possible that i have done the things i have is taken as a compliment.

But really i am still wondering what good you expect to see from thr trump presidency.

You were on your college basketball scholarship program by any chance?

devry-basketball-032416-ftr_1hf2yvck89qrw1kt5rr9guoy96.jpg

You were on your college basketball scholarship program by any chance?

devry-basketball-032416-ftr_1hf2yvck89qrw1kt5rr9guoy96.jpg

Its interesting that you now wish to hypothesise about me instead of defending the ideas i am challenging.

And no i suck at basketball esp considering my size.

Its interesting that you now wish to hypothesise about me instead of defending the ideas i am challenging.

And no i suck at basketball esp considering my size.

Nobody said the DeVry varsity squad was an all star collection of ballers. Dude, I read how and what you've been writing, and you're not graduating any accredited university with a master's degree- maybe minority studies. :)

Nobody said the DeVry varsity squad was an all star collection of ballers. Dude, I read how and what you've been writing, and you're not graduating any accredited university with a master's degree- maybe minority studies. :)

Really?

Seems to me every time I raise a point you try to change topic. But maybe tying you in knots isn't very impressive.

Fyi top 3 in my country, oh and i worked FT while i did it.

The vast amount of death and suffering this ruling will cause has not been overstated at all.

Abortion kills a woman every 8 minutes.

I have no issues with Americans choosing not to fund abortion as per existing laws but to refuse funding to anyone who mentions it is just fucked. Why demand sub standard health services for the poor???
Source on one American woman killed every 8 minutes from abortion complications?

And if this is the case, shouldn't we be educating women more about the risks?

And if this is done, shouldn't they still be allowed to pursue the operation?

I dont get this optimism but its good you have it.

However aren't you concerned about a bald faced liar ruling your country?
(Tax returns and environmental awards being just 2 examples of straight lies).
More info on environmental awards? I haven't heard of this.

Source on one American woman killed every 8 minutes from abortion complications?

And if this is the case, shouldn't we be educating women more about the risks?

And if this is done, shouldn't they still be allowed to pursue the operation?

Worldwide not America.

WHO report.

Yes education is the key which is why stopping agencies from talking honestly about abortion is such a retarded policy. Helps no one and certainly not Americans.

Clearly fails the America first test too so no idea it was done in his first week.

More info on environmental awards? I haven't heard of this.

Talked about how he is an environmentalist and winning environmental awards when meeting GM and Ford execs.

After several requests for details it turns out his biographer thought he should have won some but he never actually did.

Back