Did TRT prove that actual MMA evolvement was exaggerated?

I don't understand why people feel the need to say this....still. We all know this. These guys in the UFC have the requisite skill. They aren't bums who randomly decided to roid one day and become great. They already have the skill so yes, the second part of your statement is correct. I just don't get why people feel the need to say the first part. It almost makes you sound like a PED apologist.

Because it answers the question from the topic starter.

It's not defending PEDs ... just explaining it.

lol@ MMA evolution

Dan's skill set has actually devolved from when he was younger. I can't even remember the last time I've seen him win a grappling exchange.

Decision Dan did not have the striking that old man TRT Dan has.

No...

It just gave it a boost. Come on.

204.gif

Heavyweight is the least talent rich division in the sport. I'm excluding WMMA because I don't follow it.

The evolution of rounded skill sets is pretty incredible.

One dimensional Maia fighting 1.5 dimensional Woodley(wrestling & overhand right) for the belt.

Woodley fresh off defeating the karate man that learned takedown defense from Weidman, Wonderboy. Before that Woodley beat Lawler who has been fighting for like 17 years.

Nearly 40 year old Werdum, BJJ world champ that sharpened up his striking outstrikes new breed Cain.

43 year old one dimensional PRIDE & K1 zombie Mark Hunt takes out #6 UFC HW contender and 32 year old Black Beast

We could go on for days.

Back