Did the WSOF fold?

HootyMcBoob

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything about them in sometime and they have no new shows scheduled.

They will host 3 event this year under the WSOF banner and then what poster above says

I think they are done on NBCSN though

They gotta get a new TV outlet, but Im not sure if anybody is gonna want to broadcast them

They gotta get a new TV outlet, but Im not sure if anybody is gonna want to broadcast them

I bet new owners will beg UFC to be on Fight Pass

They have 3-4 more shows for the rest of the year and after that, WSOF is history.

PFL will be the thing in January

WSOF changed their name to Pro Fighting League? Hopefully now WSOF-Global can be WSOF as World & Global in same sentence is redundant.

They let their top pro fighters go then renamed themselves the Pro Fighters League.

Can anybody confirm this? You think with the new owners they could convince them to stay.

Can anybody confirm this? You think with the new owners they could convince them to stay.
Their current tv deal is done after 4 shows as WSOF that are left in 2017'

A bunch of the investors actually are from NBC so the more likely scenario that they already have something in place for PFL in 2018

Purchased by Man Slamming Max Out in late 2016.

WSOF changed their name to Pro Fighting League? Hopefully now WSOF-Global can be WSOF as World & Global in same sentence is redundant.

GC ain't doing shit. All they've been hoping for is to build content to sell off. But they've lost their SM/Art team, Affiliate Coordinator, and VPO over the last 5 months.

Back