Did Poirier just earn a Title shot?!?

Is Poirier the next LW contender?

• Total voters
No he didn't. IMO There is absolutely nothing that puts him ahead of Alvarez.

37% says yes? Wtf are you guys fucking stupid ? This is some McGregor - Siver level bs. Let him fight and beat a top 5 first, you dumb emotional fucks. Fucks sake some of you are pathetic !

37% says yes? Wtf are you guys fucking stupid ? This is some McGregor - Siver level bs. Let him fight and beat a top 5 first, you dumb emotional fucks. Fucks sake some of you are pathetic !

Chill out. Justin was ranked number 6. That's a lot better than Siver when he fought Conor.

Dustin is not a bad option when Tony is hurt, Barboza already has a fight, and Conor is a convict.

Dustin vs Eddie, the winner faces Khabib after the Ramadan

I'd like to see Conor, Tony, Poirer in that order.

Have Dustin/Alvarez rematch. Winner gets the shot IF Conor doesn't come back to fight and ferg is going to be out for 6 months +

Yes, I'd like to see him fight for the title. I always been a fan of Poirier, such a fun fighter to watch

Who else do you think possibly deserves it? Conor is in trouble with the law and can't fight until that's sorted. Tony isn't coming back for at least a year, probably even longer. Lee and Barboza just lost a fight, and Alvarez only has one win on his record since getting beaten by Conor.

Alvarez is the fight to make if Tony isn't healthy. I consider Conor retired at this point.

No Tony & No McWantA100 Mil so yea its the fight

Ideally for me - Tony vs Khabib next, depending on the length of injury for Tony.... I can't imagine Conor coming back right now

So Poirier vs Eddie rematch - that needs to happen due to the ending of the first

Eddie should get it.

Dustin needs 1 more solid win.
Conor is out for a while.
Tony is out for a while.
Kevin Lee needs 2 more wins.
Nah.

Poirier is on a three win streak and it would be 4 if Alvarez was DQ’d. Eddie is on a one win streak after being absolutely embarrassed by Conor and having a torrid NC against Poirier which ended due to Eddie fouling badly. I like Eddie and think he’s a fascinating matchup with Khabib, but between him and Dustin I think Dustin deserves it more.

With Tony recovering for a while (heard 9 months, anyone confirm?) and Conor retired, Poirier is the best option.

Back