Did Norman Paraisy deserved being called quitter?

Yoville

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When Norman Paraisy was telling his story last night on Tuf about how he was hated in paris after his fight in Tuf11. Norman getting hated for quitting was stupid.

Well it was very ironic that he was representing French people and he wanted to prove to the viewers that they are not cowards and quitters, then he quits.. It is more funny than anything

There was a joke in there of what he did,and they edited it to make it worse. I dont think that was a nice thing to do,but he should have probably been quiet if that was the effort he was going to give.

There's a difference between being a quitter and quitting. Quit jumping to conclusions.

Remember what happened to strange brew,and he didnt even say anything about canada,he just happened to be the only canadian on the show,and he got hell for it. That shit isnt fair. I think people need to lighten up,especially since they didnt even have the balls to go on the show so they should probably shut the fuck up.

Remember what happened to strange brew,and he didnt even say anything about canada,he just happened to be the only canadian on the show,and he got hell for it. That shit isnt fair. I think people need to lighten up,especially since they didnt even have the balls to go on the show so they should probably shut the fuck up.

Yeah was unfortunate with strange brew I used to live around the Maple Ridge area in BC and have heard stories that were basically confirmed by Jason himself. In that situation though he was thrown into the shark tank for TV ratings he didn't bring it on himself like this French fellow.

He strung together some wins came back and fought to decision sounds respectable enough but he still rubbed me the wrong way the way he taunted the entire fight. Norman Paraisy should hang it up in my eyes his heart isn't there..

I havent seen him on this recent TUF,but i think that the shows editors can be brutal to a guy who says something that can be misconstrued...one has to be careful.

He was a quitter, he came back to show he is a changed man, he fought three rounds. He did terrible, but he didn't quit. I can't fault a man for having the guts to step in there whether or not he does well.

No surprise, Dana is classless.

Last edited:
He was a quitter, he came back to show he is a changed man, he fought three rounds. He did terrible, but he didn't quit. I can't fault a man for having the guts to step in their whether or not he does well.

No surprise, Dana is classless.
im sorry but, going into the 3rd round and just laying there is not fighting that is basically quitting as well. he laid there and just went through the motions. he didnt fight back.
I understand people loving something but you dont always have the aptitude for something. We could blame his cardio but he looked to be in shape.

He came in and he said he wanted "to show the French fighting spirit" and then quit on his stool to a cross eyed redneck having sustained almost no damage...

One of the funniest tuf moments ever.

When Norman Paraisy was telling his story last night on Tuf about how he was hated in paris after his fight in Tuf11. Norman getting hated for quitting was stupid.
The guy just needs some serious work on his cardio . The first time he did 'quit' , because he was so exhausted he couldn't hold his hands up , he looked like Shane Carwin after round one of the Brock fight.

This time he won the first round , but again was so tired he just just let the guy beat him up for two rounds to lose the decision.

im sorry but, going into the 3rd round and just laying there is not fighting that is basically quitting as well. he laid there and just went through the motions. he didnt fight back.
I understand people loving something but you dont always have the aptitude for something. We could blame his cardio but he looked to be in shape.
Conor tried to wrestle Nate fu***** Diaz and prayed for the choke to happen and then tapped before he even felt the rnc lol

So i guess Conor is worse than Parisy and fighting isn't for him either?

Conor tried to wrestle Nate fu***** Diaz and prayed for the choke to happen and then tapped before he even felt the rnc lol

So i guess Conor is worse than Parisy and fighting isn't for him either?
the round wasnt shown, and judging by dana the kid collapsed in the first 10seconds and laid there.

the round wasnt shown, and judging by dana the kid collapsed in the first 10seconds and laid there.

You are exactly right that the round wasn't shown, so we don't know what happened. But I've certainly seen Dana complain about rounds where I as a fan felt the fighters were doing pretty well. I have almost no trust in Danas version of events ever. Especially when he is eager to spin a story to humiliate someone. I'm sure if Paraisy had a team of editors at his disposal, he could have showed a quick highlight or two from round three that made him look competitive.

So i guess Conor is worse than Parisy and fighting isn't for him either
?

There is a difference between a seasoned Nate Diaz and someone you fight to get into the TUF house. And I know Nate won TUF...but that was a time when the houses were loaded.

Americans do love to hate on the French. Even though the French were a big help in the War of Independence .

He must live in a tough ass neighborhood or something if average street people were intimidating and coming after him. Most untrained toughguys would get their ass beat by low level amateur MMA fighters who can't even make it on TUF (for the men that is).

Back