Did Miesha Tate look physically larger than Rousey to you on tuf?

Interesting analysis, I don't think she looked physically larger though

Tate has a little bit bigger frame (taller, longer torso), but Ronda is thicker.

RondaMieshaStrikeforce.jpg
I always thought rousey was listed as taller than tate....or is this some kind of height cut situation?

Rousey looked like an immature bully on TUF, it really made me dislike her. Cody and her would probably get along great.

Rousey looked like an immature bully on TUF, it really made me dislike her. Cody and her would probably get along great.
My dad was/is a huge rousey fan(i still havnt shown him the nunes fight)
And since ive been rewatching her on the ultimate fighter with my pops(he never watched it before)
He has kinda been turned off by her....he still makes excuses for her behaviour, tantrums and foul mouth
But it becomes very obvious very quickly (even to honda fans) that its a full time job doing it

My dad was/is a huge rousey fan(i still havnt shown him the nunes fight)
And since ive been rewatching her on the ultimate fighter with my pops(he never watched it before)
He has kinda been turned off by her....he still makes excuses for her behaviour, tantrums and foul mouth
But it becomes very obvious very quickly (even to honda fans) that its a full time job doing it

Where are you rewatching it? Do you have the DVD or there's some website to watch it? (allowed worldwide)

Where are you rewatching it? Do you have the DVD or there's some website to watch it? (allowed worldwide)
Oh i bought the dvd on amazon for like 12 bucks.....
it has all the episodes plus deleted scenes( master thong from team alpha male breaking a baseball bat in half with a kick! ...Among other things)
The live finale with all the prelims and diaz vs maynard
And it also had bonus "house entrance" prelim matches they didnt show when it aired on tv iirc(tonya evinger vs pennington and 5 or 6 other decent fights)

At first though I did search around the internet for a site that had the episodes but i couldnt find any:(

Ronda is much bigger than Tate, thought it was established years ago that Ronda had a significant size advantage over the 135lb division until recently.

Tats looking big and her face is fleshy now.

Still wood tho, unlike Rhonda

Was Tate on TUF last night

was on a site and saw this image

10174481.jpg

Who is she as an assistant coach too?

Was Tate on TUF last night

was on a site and saw this image

10174481.jpg

Who is she as an assistant coach too?
Just visited ...they showed a lot of her talking to nunes/consoling him, so they must be fucking....jk, but seemed like they might be friends or she's just nice

She looked physically more annoying.

It was kinda hilarious how they talked up her coming in as an extra assistant due to knowing Cody and being at certain gyms etc yet it was all basically a sly way of her being with Nunez. Apparently they're dating due to someone figuring out how they're posting things online proving they're at the same places. Her keep spending time talking to him just seemed to confirm it.

Last edited:
It was kinda hilarious how they talked up her coming in as an extra assistant due to knowing Cody and being at certain gyms etc yet it was all basically a sly way of her being with Nunes. Apparently they're dating due to someone figuring out how they're posting things online proving they're at the same places. Her keep spending time talking to him just seemed to confirm it.

Just visited ...they showed a lot of her talking to nunes/consoling him, so they must be fucking....jk, but seemed like they might be friends or she's just nice

Came here for to confirm they're dating, even thought before she left Bryan, so... Yeah, you could bet they fucked already. They even travel to Europe together when Miesha went to London, they went to Switzerland to ski and they even visit Dandois at Belgium, so her bff meet her new boyfriend.

Back