Did Miesha Tate look physically larger than Rousey to you on tuf? | Page 5

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion' started by 99Silva, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Crisemma Guest

Crisemma
    THIS ^

WhosJoeMama and The Moloko man like this.
  2. The Moloko man Purple Belt

The Moloko man
    Ive been rewatching the whole season of this TUF(tate/rousey) and its hilarious(and kind of sad) how aloof and emotionally unstable ronda was(is?)

To me she acted like white goodman
    white goodman.JPG StrikeforceRondaRousey.jpg
    (character ben stiller played in dodgeball)
    being extremely egotistical, crass and boorish while not even realizing the words coming out of her mouth and how aloof this makes her come off as
    She's obviously out of touch with reality as well
    and has a hard time forming basic social connection(surrounds herself with ass kisser girls to reinforce her ego/low self esteem etc)wallows in her own self pity and cynacism when her team loses and later on when she herself loses

Her dialogue was unintentionally hilarious too
    Ronda: "dont smile at my girls pain!"
    Miesha: " smile at her pain?.... Shayna is my friend too!"
    (Ronda storms off in a tiff as she pouts
    obviously having no retort that would make any rational sense)

I began to feel empathy for ronda in The later episodes when were introduced to her mother(comes off as obnoxious....no offense....
    im sure she already knows this) who takes us down memory lane for a tiger woods-esque childhood story(mama bear rousey forced her to do judo driils err day, forced her to train injured
    Forced her to compete in tournaments while injured)

Revealing that her mother was so strong(domineering, sociopathic, unstable control freak are probably better suited word descriptions)she could "mentally build her up and then tear her down and make her feel like she was worth absolutely nothing"(i shit you not thats literally verbatim and she says it like its a good thing btw!)

Miesha meanwhile seemed like the antithesis of honda......good natured, well balanced and fun.
    The only negative comment i could see somebody making would be that she was a bit condescending seemingly.
    Which was pretty much only due in part to honda's jackass behavior being the sole source of the condescension

Honda's coaching staff was also garbage for the most part

Edmond: no further statement

(Small factoid: jessamyn duke was 3-0 before moving to glendale fight club.....her record stands at 0-5 since the switch to the school of edmond)

Manny: solid fighter and a seemingly solid coach who seemed to put in the work

Marina: one of horsewomen there to collect a paycheck(does she even speak english?)

Nate diaz: special guest who taught the fighters how to arm bar.....what the hell were marina, ronda and manny there for then?

Meanwhile team tate having master thong alone was worth ten times any stocktonite or member of glendale fight club..... Even a master thong addicted to smoking gambling drinking And whores while filming in vegas without his ray ban sunglasses is worth that

Most akward moment:
    "Hold it down" holdsworth receiving a hand written letter from juliana pena before a fight.
    Thus making chris and the guys think its a sure sign she wants to bang........later on though roxy gets a eerily similar letter of encouragement pre fight from Pena
    <{danawhoah}>
    <Dana05>

Runner up most akward moment of the season:
    Louis fisette being brought into the house after losing his preliminary match for entrance into the house against holdsworth,
    Proclaims to him personally that even though he "beat me off once...im not going to let you beat me off twice"
    As the words sink in
    Miesha laughs nervously in an attempt to make the situation slightly less akward than seeing your grandparents having sex......
    while holdsworth plays it cool
    All the while sinking his body deeper in the whirlpool like homer simpson through the hedges

Best quote of the season:
    "I think women's mma is where men's mma was 5 or ten years ago.....thats why ronda's stupid judo shit works"-miesha tate

What i learned from the season:
    8beb5f6608c1ebf11651e08620c5ed00.jpg
    It was apparently pertinent to know that fisette lives(lived?) with his parents(did he piss somebody off in production or something?)

Other best quote of the season: "nice shoes....wanna fuck?"-josh "the gentleman" hill

Other other best quote of the season:
    "Grab her ass bryan"- miesha tate
    <Goldie11>
    <{danayeah}>

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    Crisemma, Hatestorm and cXr78 like this.
  3. ConnieBoy White Belt

ConnieBoy
    Interesting analysis, I don't think she looked physically larger though

4. The Moloko man Purple Belt

The Moloko man
    I always thought rousey was listed as taller than tate....or is this some kind of height cut situation?

5. cXr78 White Belt

cXr78
    Rousey looked like an immature bully on TUF, it really made me dislike her. Cody and her would probably get along great.

The Moloko man likes this.
  6. The Moloko man Purple Belt

The Moloko man
    My dad was/is a huge rousey fan(i still havnt shown him the nunes fight)
    And since ive been rewatching her on the ultimate fighter with my pops(he never watched it before)
    He has kinda been turned off by her....he still makes excuses for her behaviour, tantrums and foul mouth
    But it becomes very obvious very quickly (even to honda fans) that its a full time job doing it

7. Crisemma Guest

Crisemma
    Where are you rewatching it? Do you have the DVD or there's some website to watch it? (allowed worldwide)

The Moloko man likes this.
  8. The Moloko man Purple Belt

The Moloko man
    Oh i bought the dvd on amazon for like 12 bucks.....
    it has all the episodes plus deleted scenes( master thong from team alpha male breaking a baseball bat in half with a kick! ...Among other things)
    The live finale with all the prelims and diaz vs maynard
    And it also had bonus "house entrance" prelim matches they didnt show when it aired on tv iirc(tonya evinger vs pennington and 5 or 6 other decent fights)

At first though I did search around the internet for a site that had the episodes but i couldnt find any:(

Crisemma likes this.
  9. Ghostoftheville Orange Belt

Ghostoftheville
    Ronda is much bigger than Tate, thought it was established years ago that Ronda had a significant size advantage over the 135lb division until recently.

10. WhosJoeMama Green Belt

WhosJoeMama
    /thread

Crisemma likes this.
  11. WhosJoeMama Green Belt

WhosJoeMama
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Crisemma likes this.
  12. USADA UNDEFEATED, UNDISPUTED

USADA
    Tats looking big and her face is fleshy now.

Still wood tho, unlike Rhonda

13. UL NOW IS WAR!

UL
    Was Tate on TUF last night

was on a site and saw this image

[​IMG]

Who is she as an assistant coach too?

Crisemma likes this.
  14. dickcheney Silver Belt

dickcheney
    Just visited ...they showed a lot of her talking to nunes/consoling him, so they must be fucking....jk, but seemed like they might be friends or she's just nice

15. ilfirin Red Belt

ilfirin
    She looked physically more annoying.

16. cXr78 White Belt

cXr78
    It was kinda hilarious how they talked up her coming in as an extra assistant due to knowing Cody and being at certain gyms etc yet it was all basically a sly way of her being with Nunez. Apparently they're dating due to someone figuring out how they're posting things online proving they're at the same places. Her keep spending time talking to him just seemed to confirm it.

Last edited: May 11, 2017
    Crisemma likes this.
  17. Crisemma Guest

Crisemma

Came here for to confirm they're dating, even thought before she left Bryan, so... Yeah, you could bet they fucked already. They even travel to Europe together when Miesha went to London, they went to Switzerland to ski and they even visit Dandois at Belgium, so her bff meet her new boyfriend.