Did Miesha Tate look physically larger than Rousey to you on tuf?

you are right Honda is so much hotter?

Ronda-Rousey-Olympics-2.jpg

Yes. I can find pictures of just about any star/celebrity on the internet. But good try sir.

No are you kidding? Tate still looks like a woman.

Rousey has put on more muscle in the past 12 months than Overeem.

She's starting to look very masculine.

Add her horrible personality and Tate is really shinning, Rousey's stock is plummeting fast.

Not to mention she doesn't have to try nearly as hard as Miesha apparently does. Tate looks like she uses a paint sprayer to put her make up on.

She should try harder.

Btw, are you like... a Ronda Rousey fan or something? Try not to be so ambiguous.

i was actually thinking about exactly the opposite. ronda seemed bigger/

Rondas head movement is atrocious.

(Sparring session in last episode)

Rondas head movement is atrocious.

(Sparring session in last episode)

i saw that. maybe it was on purpose but she did seem to eat most of jessica's punches. by on purpose i mean as a morale boost for a fighter (holy shit i can tag ronda, i am surely gonna destroy roxanne type of thing)

Honda's got the prettier face and sexier/more aesthetic smile though. Something about Miesha's face...like her nose is kinda beaky and it almost look like she has a permanent scowl on her face.

If you can't tell I think Honda is clearly hotter.

ronda_rousey0.480x800.jpg

Jabba_SWSB.png

Distant cousins, even have the same twitchy eye.

i saw that. maybe it was on purpose but she did seem to eat most of jessica's punches. by on purpose i mean as a morale boost for a fighter (holy shit i can tag ronda, i am surely gonna destroy roxanne type of thing)

She was sparring a boxing world champion. Next to Racozy, I somehow doubt Rousey would look even remotely competent on the feet in pure striking.

As soon as Rousey clinches, that'll change up real quick, but in boxing? Come on son.

Did the teenage boys turn this discussion into "which girl is hotter" yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back