• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did Mark Hunt even hit Brock Lesnar once?

rularn

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I was just thinking to my self, did Mark Hunt even hit Brock Lesnar once with a significant strike?? Brock looked almost untouched after the fight and I dont think he got enought credit for that, roided or not. Brock fought extremely smart and it suck that he got busted for riods, I think he would have won anyway...

No clean shots, but there's a reason why Lesnar's eye was nearly swelled shut at the post-fight press conference.

No clean shots, but there's a reason why Lesnar's eye was nearly swelled shut at the post-fight press conference.

Correct, but a swollen eye can occur even with a small jab. Brock fought probably the worst match up for him without getting rocked even once.

He connected a couple of times, I specifically remember an overhand right.

Correct, but a swollen eye can occur even with a small jab. Brock fought probably the worst match up for him without getting rocked even once.

His worst matchup is Cain.

Last edited:
He connected really well on one overhand right. Aside from that, not much.

Only on Facebook after the fight.

Shut it bitchboii

xBV2gmn1aNmAU.gif

Brock's worst match up is any guy with at least decent striking and top notch TDD. Watch his fights with Overeem or Cain for examples. Stipe and JDS would probably do the same thing to him.

He looked un touched with a closed left eye?

>Hunt
>WORST matchup for him

Lol

Somehow he managed to do more damage on Facebook.

Kudos, Mark. Womb Raider taught him well.

:>

Yeah it's hard at 42 years of age to fight a 300 pound steroided up freak, apparently

Brock's worst match up is any guy with at least decent striking and top notch TDD. Watch his fights with Overeem or Cain for examples. Stipe and JDS would probably do the same thing to him.

Disagreed about JDS. Perhaps the JDS before his fights with Cain, but now he's a shell of his former self.

Sorry but that's nonsense, Hunt was dangerous but was probably the best match for Brock of any of the big names at HW due to his grappling weakness, that's why he was chosen.

I think he tagged the steroid gorilla once .

Please, "the worst matchup for him." Hunt's takedown defense isn't that great. This fight was chosen because it was winnable for Brock.

Also, no, Brock's swollen left eye did not come from Mark switching to southpaw stance and landing a jab. He landed an overhand right, as someone else pointed out.

I'm baffled Mark didn't throw more in the second round, he stuffed a takedown or two and Brock was shitting himself, he was flinching everytime Mark moved a muscle, he should have went for the kill.

Back