Did Jones just admit he was on steroids LMAO?

"My love for you, Jon, can bend time, space, and reality."

I honestly am not a big fans of Jones. I just really don't think he's guilty of intentionally taking steroids. This is a tough situation I admit. I don't know what to believe.

Here ya go dipshits
eating-crow.jpg

Because Sherdog is full of retards and nincompoops that can't read between the lines. Did you wake up angry today or are you pretty much emotionally numb at this point? The struggle is real for a Jon Jones apologist.

So you're claiming that jon admitted he was on steroids too?

Pretty funny that someone can admit they're on steroids and the authorities don't do anything about it. How would you explain that?

So you're claiming that jon admitted he was on steroids too?

Pretty funny that someone can admit they're on steroids and the authorities don't do anything about it. How would you explain that?

You're a serial derp artist. Just give that narrative a rest already. Jones was using steroids and you would've known that had you simply paid attention to his words or any of the other obvious factors. Deal with it.

You're a serial derp artist. Just give that narrative a rest already.

Why should I give it a rest when you can't explain why I should give it a rest?

I asked "How would you explain that?" and you dodged the question.

For the love of god... Stop making threads without the quote/vídeo in the OP.

And If you really cant and someone else posts It later, then update the OP

Its enfuriating

Fuck you ts

You're in desperation mode.

You're in dodge mode.

And by the way, you're a prick dude. I'm clearly asking you a question and you're just blatantly ignoring it.

I hope you don't have kids because you seem like you'd be the laziest parent of all time.

Back