Did Jones just admit he was on steroids LMAO?

That's hilarious. But everyone with a brain already knew what's up.

would the commission look at that?

the truth is already out, itll always be there for him

He said "I was OFF steroids when I beat Daniel the first time and I was OFF steroids the second time I beat him". Goteeem.

That's it? Oh please. Just Jones sounding dumb like he does from time to time.

Everyone is on steriods.Jones,dc,cain,gus,conor,the diaz bros.

But yes i caught that as well .

I heard that too. Followed by a long pause, for a sec I thought my stream was lagging. Then he followed up saying he beat him off the steroids again tonight! Priceless indeed.
WarJones!

thats like when the cops pull you over and ask you to recite the alphabet backwards on the sobriety test and you
say "wtf i cant even do that sober" except jon just did that all to himself

He admitted it 1 yr ago when he tested positive for two different substances that directly indicate post cycle therapy. You think he took those estrogen blockers for his breast cancer? You don't get gyno at 29 if you have six pack LOL.

What?

He said he beat DC the first time OFF of steroids.

He is literally denying using steroids.

How did you interpret the complete opposite? How much more clear could he be?

Noticed this too, and surprised a bigger deal isn't being made of it.

"I beat DC the first time off of steroids, and now I beat DC the second time off of steroids."

Indirectly admitted to being on steroids at some point.
Or hes just saying he never used steroids for either fight to prove a point.

This was just a merciful act for Daniel, that's all. He gave the poor guy something to feel good about instead of sinking way too deep into depression.

Sounds like he was denying DC's claim that he was on steroids for all but his first 2 fights and the OSP fight, he just didn't quite word it in a good way.

What if the only time he was on it was for the OSP fight.

giphy.gif

Back