Did Jones just admit he was on steroids LMAO?

AMST Vallon

Green White & Gold Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Anybody watching this FS interview? the look on his face when he realized what he said was priceless.

That was cringeworthy.

Couldn't believe that came out of his mouth. Awkward as fuck.

What did he say?
He was saying something about how he doesn't know how the cormier rivalry even became so big because he beat him off the steroids then had a long pause before saying he just beat him off steroids again tonight

Noticed this too, and surprised a bigger deal isn't being made of it.

"I beat DC the first time off of steroids, and now I beat DC the second time off of steroids."

Indirectly admitted to being on steroids at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jones just admitted to using steroids live on tv, jesus.

he was caught why does it matter if he admits it or not?

It does sound shady as fuck.

People ITT have it the wrong way around though. He mentioned being off steroids for THIS fight before mentioning the same thing for the first fight

Christ people, God forbid somebody misspeaks. Some of you will cling to anything that will
Keep your little hate ember burning.

if anyone doesn't know he was on steroids by now, you're being willfully ignorant.

What did he say?

"DC is a tough warrior. He's accomplished a lot in this sport and you can't really take any of that away from him. I did steroids. And yea the reason I called out Lesnar is because I'm always looking for that next challenge. Always looking to push myself. Lesnar is a big name that brings a lot of eyeballs to the sport so yea I'd love to take on that challenge."

Back